Part 38

leeara casually got up from sofa and went near Taehyung who was looking at leeara's eyes even without blinking . his mind got flashed with all those memories of him spending with her . leeara snapped and asked " are you in love with me , you are not even blinking your eyes " 

Taehyung looked away and said " love ? even if you are the last person on this earth i won't love you "  leeara rolled her eyes . Taehyung continued " lets go yuna , I will take you to shopping " 

yuna was little bit startled to hear this . Taehyung continued " miss leeara should also come as she is the best friend of my soon to be bride . leeara folded her hands and said " I won't "

---------------------------

time skips 

now leeara is sitting and watching that so called cute couple moments of yuna and taehyung . taehyung intentionally dragged leeara to shopping and now he is doing all crazy stuff like laughing ,giggling , clicking pictures with yuna , making her wear shoes , selecting cloths for her blah blah blah just to make leeara jealous 

and on the other side leeara is burning in rages , she wanted to cut his hands and shove it in her pocket , put a plaster on his little mouth so that he can't laugh , she wanted to gouge his eyes so that he can't look at someone else . she was having all psycho thoughts in her mind . she took a deep breath and looked turned her gaze away . 

------------------------------------------------------------

next day 

jeff came to korea and now they are having meeting .  leeara also went to office . meeting got wrapped up and leeara got a call .

" hello , yes tell me JK ............................... what you're doing in office dining area ........... ok just wait there i'll come in 2 minutes " leeara went to office dining .

a man in in his 20s approached Taehyung and asked " can you please tell me where can i find Miss leeara "  

Taehyung furrowed his brows and asked " who are you "  that man's facial expressions became serious as he says " why should i say you . i want leeara , do you know where she is " 

atmosphere became serious when JK came and said " yeah ! what you're doing here , she is waiting in dining area . lets go " JK dragged that person and went towards dining area .

at dining area 

leeara was searching for JK when suddenly someone closed her eyes from behind and reminded silent without saying anything . 

leeara smirked and said " Yeonjun "

he turned her towards him and said in exciting tone " yeah ! how do you know that its me "  leeara smiled and said " who would dare to play this trick with me  except you me dear friend jun " 

yeonun hugged leeara and sang " baby don't call me your friend~                                                                                                       if I hear that word again ~                                                      ...

yeonun hugged leeara and sang " baby don't call me your friend~                                                                                                       if I hear that word again ~                                                             you might never get a chance to see me ~                                                                                                      naked in your bed ~ 

leeara laughed and said " shut it "  they both laughed together . JK sighed in the corner and said " you guys are ignoring my existence . they both broke the hug and opened their arms for JK . JK smiled and joined the hug . 

and from far someone was watching them with burning dark eyes . taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fest 

------------------------------------------------------------

leeara chatted a lot with yeonjun , three of them enjoyed  a lot . and when she was going back one worker came and asked " mam can you please handover this file to Taehyung sir  . he was really in bad mood today , he scolded everyone and went home " 

leeara nodded her hand and took that file and went to his house . as leeara entered mihi greeted her and asked her to for dinner . she said " i will do that afterwards . did Taehyung came home " 

mihi said " he is in his room , he seems to be angry about something , he throwed stuff here and there in his room "

leeara furrowed her brows in confusion and started walking towards his room . she opened the door and saw everything was in mess and Taehyung was standing in front of window showing his back . 

leeara asked " what is this Taehyung " Taehyung didn't turned and remained silent . leeara asked once again by raising her tone " what is this Taehyung . what happened "

she tried to walk in but stopped when she heard the deep voice of Taehyung " get out "  leeara asked " what ! "

Taehyung turned and shouted " I SAID GET OUT OF MY ROOM

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SWEETIES 💗💗💗