Part 13

leeara started running around the car and Taehyung started chasing her . they went round and round and round and round . leeara stopped , Taehyung stopped . leeara felt like throwing up . she ran down the road and throwed up in the middle of the road . Taehyung quickly ran behind her . leeara turned around Taehyung and saw him with puppy eyes and blinked twice . she said in a cute tone " chii chii look Taehyung what you did in the middle of the road "  Taehyung opened his mouth in disbelief and said " you did that , not me "  leeara nodded her head as no and said " you did that "

Taehyung carried her and placed her at the back seat of the car . Taehyung first dropped yuna at her house and went to his mansion . he parked his car and opened the door to carry leeara but leeara lifted her hands . Taehyung look at her with confuse look . leeara said " carry me " while lifting her both hands in air . Taehyung sighed and moved forward . he bend to her level . leeara wrapped her hands around Taehyungs neck and wrapped her legs around his torso . she buried her face in Taehyung's neck crook . he lifted her and closed the car door and went inside . she rubbed her face in his  neck crook making a tickling sensation to him . he smiled and said " don't do that "  she said in a low tone " you smell nice " 

he placed her on the bed and covered her with duvet and looked at her who was already sleeping with a pout on her face . 

Taehyung smirked and thought " you are different person when you are drunk " he turned off the lights and closed the door and went into his room . 

next morning 

Taehyung was having his breakfast when he heard a loud scream from leeara's bedroom . Taehyung asked mihi( maid )to go and see . mihi went into leeara's room and asked her " what happened leeara " leeara looked at mihi and said " mihi ! something is wrong with my head . everything is spinning and I think my head is about to explode . I just wanted to smash my head " 

mihi sighed and said " this is called hangover my dear . wait I'll bring some soup for you " 

mihi went down stairs . 

Taehyung asked " what happened " mihi said " sir its just hangover . actually madam leeara didn't drank alcohol before . it was her first time so , she didn't know how hangover feels like "

Taehyung rubbed his forehead and said " buy her some medicines "

for almost 3 hours leeara was in bed , holding her head and cursing her friends . 

now she couldn't handle the pain anymore . she called JK and went to hospital 

at hospital

"take this medicines and you will be fine darling " said doctor Jin 

"are you sure or else I'm gonna kill you " said leeara while looking into Jin's eyes .  Jin frowned and said " yeah ! I'm doctor and you can believe me and don't scare me with your eyes " 

leeara smiled and said " fine fine . I'll believe " 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung called mihi to know about leeara . mihi told him that leeara went to hospital . he asked " is she seriously ill " mihi smiled and said " sir if you worried then ask her by yourself "

Taehyung sighed and called her . but she was not picking his call . he tried calling her again but there was no response . he called sera and asked " is Ara there " sera told him " no ! she didn't came to university today " Taehyung said " just call her and ask her where is she "

sera tried to call leeara but she was not picking her call . Taehyung was so frustrated . he called Jungkook but JK was also not responding . Taehyung sighed and took his coat and went out 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️