Part 21

Taehyung immediately took his car and went to Lee's mansion . Mrs lee welcomed him . Taehyung's eyes fall on leeara who was sitting on the couch and looking at him . lee jong suk cleared his throat and said " well you can stare at each other some other time , now lets have dinner " 

dining table was filled with variety of dishes . everyone sat on their chairs . leeara looked at dishes . every item on the table was spicy one .  leeara asked " mom .............. " she looked at Taehyung's plate . it was filled with spicy food . leeara took his plate and said " just wait for me " she stood from her chair . lee jong suk asked " what happened princess , is something missing " 

leeara said while nodding " Taehyung can't eat spicy food dad " she went into the kitchen 

everyone looked at Taehyung . Taehyung smiled awkwardly . Mrs lee said " sorry Taehyung , we don't know that you don't eat spicy food . actually our Ara love spicy food . she hate mild food " 

lee jong suk interrupted and said " I still remember when she was in her high school , one maid cooked mild food for her , she was new maid so , she doesn't know about that and on that day my little princess chewed all of us out and I suspended every staff from the kitchen "

Taehyung was shocked to listen this because daily at their house she was eating mild food with him .  the girl who hate mild food is now eating mild food just because his husband can't eat spicy food . and his husband is not even aware of this fact where as his wife is aware about him . 

his heart sank when he realized that he didn't even showed interest in her . 

leeara asked kitchen staff to prepare some mild food . they prepared and she brought that to Taehyung .  everyone had their dinner and lee jong suk asked Taehyung and Ara to stay here to night . 

everyone was in the hall chatting with each other 

Taehyung's pov 

today i got to know that , i know nothing about her . she stays with me all day but i treated her like a stranger . she is just like that one important mail that i never read ................... i wanted to know her ................................ i wanted to know her more then anyone else .  i wanted to dive deep into her life . i was thinking when i got interrupted by Mrs lee " Taehyung i think you should go and sleep , this father and daughter's chitchat will never end . Jungkook you go and show him Ara's room " 

Jungkook took me to her room . her room was big and was in black theme . there were photo frames of her . there was family photo on her night stand . there were her photo's with JK too . i looked around and found a big wooded book shelf . i was surprised , i don't know that she is even interested in books . i smiled and asked " does she like books " 

JK nodded and said " she is obsessed with books "  

i laughed and said " she is just like a mystery which I'm dying to unfold " JK looked at me and asked " do you want to know her "  i nodded as yes 

Jungkook smiled and flipped the shelf making a secret room visible 

i was surprised . JK took me inside that secret room , that room was so big and walls were covered with drama posters and anime posters . there were two shelfs one contains manga collection . and other contain anime figures . and there was one picture of leeara with jk rowling. and below that picture there was whole collection of harry potter books .   i was surprised because it was whole new world inside this shelf . 

JK looked at me and said " Ara is obsessed with three things . "

first is novel's . she is a book worm when it comes to novels . she is not a big fan of romance but fantasy is her thing . point to be noted she is a big potterhead  . it may sounds weird but she is a big fan of chinese bl novels . and manga ...........she love manga

second dramas . she is the big fan of kdramas . she watched every kdrama  and now she is left with no kdrama and she doesn't watch ongoing one's . so at this time when she had no drama to watch she switches between thai , chinese and japanese dramas . her fav genre is thriller . and point to be noted she watch anime too 

jk turned towards Taehyung and said " and third ,  her biggest obsession of all time  is ..... you " he said while sliding one of the shelf revealing other secret room inside that secret room .

Taehyung opened his eyes wide when he saw the room filled with his photos . there was a big photo of his giving a boxy smile . their other pic of him and her of their wedding where leeara kissed him forcefully . every inch of the room was covered with his pics . he couldn't believe his eyes . his heart beat raised . his checks felt hot . 

JK said " don't say to leeara that i showed this secret room . if she know she will kill me " Taehyung was lost in his thoughts " i don't even know that , there was one person who loved  and devoted to me "

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️