Part 10

next morning 

Taehyung  got ready for his office and Leeara was also ready for her university . Leeara came to Taehyung and asked " can you give me a ride . I'm getting late for the  my class " 

Taehyung replied " i don't have time " Leeara smirked and said " well I'm asking you for a ride , I'm not saying you to ride me ..."  Taehyung stared with his dark orbs and said " i won't ride you and i won't even give you a ride . I'm least interested in you so fuck off " he spat and went 

leeara digged her nails into her palm and glared at his disappearing figure . she called jk and asked him to bring her car . 

JK brought her car 

Leeara was driving her car at the highest speed

Leeara was driving her car at the highest speed . JK asked " did something happen you look mad "  she stopped the car and shouted " what the hell did he think about himself " JK flinched 

and suddenly her car got hit by one car from back . she placed her hand on her forehead while rubbing it . 

the man from the back car got out from the car . he saw the car in front of them was so expensive and he noticed that girl was driving the car . so he started playing victim card to rob some money from them . " oh my god . look what you did to my car . i just brought it yesterday . why do you drive when you don't know how to drive , wait i should call police now "

Leeara and Jungkook came out from the car and looked at the man who was overacting " you don't know how much expensive is my car . like why the hell............. he stopped saying further when Leeara slapped him . 

that man looked at her with disbelief while placing hand on his chin . he came back to his sense and spat " you bitch " but stopped further when second slap landed on his other chin .

leeara lost her cool " i don't *SLAP * like *SLAP* when *SLAP* people *SLAP* talk *SLAP* rudely*SLAP* with *SLAP* me  *SLAP* "

that man cried out loud while saying " you don't get a husband if you behave like this '

leeara sighed and said" i already have a husband " 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skips  ( at police station )

Leeara and JK was sitting while the other person was busy in complaining about them 

police officer was asking about their parents contact but they both didn't utter a single word as JK  parents are in abroad they can't help and lee jong suk went on a business trip and if Leeara called her mom then she would burn this station after giving a big lecture to her daughter . 

meanwhile that man said " she has husband . call her husband here " . police asked her about her husband . Leeara gave Taehyung's contact  and police called him 

" hello sir are you Mr Kim taehyung "

"yes I'm "

" your wife Kim Ara is in police station she..'"

" sorry you got the wrong person , I'm not married and i don't have a wife called Kim Ara and i don't know anything about lee Ara "* hang up *

police sighed and said " look girl this is not a place to prank "  Leeara sighed and called Yoongi . 

as soon as he heard that she is in police station he came in just 5 minutes and took her from there . he asked " why did you didn't call Taehyung " Leeara replied " he is just busy "

Yoongi directly went into Taehyung's office and gave a big lecture to him saying " she is your wife now , you need to take care of her , how can you live your wife in police station "

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️