Part 2

next morning 

when Leeara opened her eyes she saw JK coming out of the bathroom wrapping towel around his torso. Leeara frowned and asked " yeah ! don't you have a home " JK smiled cutely and said " whatever is your is mine and whatever mine is your . so this is my home " he took his phone leaned on the bed  and started scrolling Instagram  .  on Instagram he came across a car company page and he saw a brand new limited edition . he moved beside Leeara and showed her this . soon after seeing this the only sentence left from her mouth is " i want this " 

she looked at JK's eyes and said " get ready , we are getting it " she said this and left the room . she came down to the main hall . Mrs lee asked her to have breakfast but she refused by saying " no mom ! i have an urgent work to deal with " . Mrs lee smirked and said " SHE DEVIL got eye on something . 

time skips 

Leeara and JK came to showroom . as soon as she came in her eyes felt on the car which was right in front of her . it was the black sprots car . one employee came to her and asked " how can i help you mam " she pointed at the car and said i want that " employee hesitated and said " mam ! that's already sold out right before you came , we can't sell that to you " . Leeara took a deep breath to control her anger and said " call your manager or the owner of this company " meanwhile a fine young man came and asked " what's wrong here . " Leeara looked at him and he looked at her . he tilted his head with a flirty smile and said " hi my name is Jimin "

the employee came forward and said " he is the one to whom we sold this car " Leeara walked near to Jimin and said " i want this can , tell me how much you want " Jimin smirked lightly and said " i can't sweety

the employee came forward and said " he is the one to whom we sold this car " Leeara walked near to Jimin and said " i want this can , tell me how much you want " Jimin smirked lightly and said " i can't sweety . this is my dream car " she took a deep breath a faked smiled and said " i can give you whatever you want . tell me how much you need to sell your dream car " 

Jimin looked into Leeara's eyes while licking his lower lip . he came near her and said " i don't need your money sweety , i need something else and you know what i mean " Leeara smirked and whispered something in Jimin's ear . Jimin widened his eyes and looked at Leeara with furious face . JK was looking at them with blank expression . Jimin fisted his hand and said in an anger tone " bitch how dare you " meanwhile manager came and looked at Leeara with terrified look and asked " what do you need mam "  she pointed at the car and manager said " its your man . you can take it . should i deliver it to your home " Leeara said " no need . I'll ride it "

jimin was shocked to listen to their conversation . he said in an anger tone " excuse me . i paid for it . this belongs to me . how can you sell it to someone else " manager bowed his head and apologized jimin and said " sir we can give back you money back and we will give you 50% discount in your next purchase . please sir try to understand sir " 

Leeara looked at Jimin and said " Mr Jimin , I'm not your sweety who shivers under you ,I'm Leeara who makes you shiver in the middle of the sunny day " she left from there with the smirk on her face . while Jimin widened his eyes listening her name .  

Jimin said in low tone " leeara , i heard this name before " manger said " well she is lee Jong suk's daughter Leeara " 

.

.

.

.

// please vote