Part 42

when leeara opened her eyes she found that she was tied to a chair and she was in one old big mansion . in front of her she saw jeff sitting on the chair staring at her with his dark eyes . the were nearly thirty men behind him wearing all black .

she asked " why are you doing this "  jeff said " because of you , you are the cause "

leeara furrowed her brows and asked " what did i did "  jeff laughed and said " you leeara , gets whatever you want , and you don't even care about others lives " 

leeara chuckled and asked " did my father did something to you "

jeff gave a serious look and said " no , your husband did ..............he killed my father right here "  leeara looked at him with confused look .

jeff continued " he killed my father just because of you ............ just because you asked the land , he killed my father .......... my father Antony . and now he is ruling that land "

leeara furrowed her brows and said " you are Antony's son ?"  

jeff came near leeara and said " now you are getting my point " he grabbed her hair and said " because of you my father died so now because of you , your husband will die " 

leeara laughed and said " you think you will be able to kill my husband "  jeff clenched his fest and said " i will "  

leear said " in your dreams "  jeff slapped her causing her lip corner bleed . he said " you will see that today " 

jeff called Taehyung " hello Taehyung , love of leeara's life ........... your wife is with me . come to the location where you killed Antony if you want to save your wife " with that he cut the call and looked at leeara who was giving a death stare . 

" do you know what leeara , my father always used to keep me underground . i used to think that he is ashamed of his silly son but now i know why he did that ........... he did that to hide me from the monsters like Kim Taehyung . and today I'm going to kill that monster "

leeara laughed and said " today is your last day on this mother earth . so , laugh as much as you want " 

" jeff sighed and said " you know what leeara , i hate that confidence of your , i wanted to see you in fear and today i will " 

their was a big thud sound at the main hall . everyone diverted their gaze towards that direction . two men were found dead on the ground . they all saw a man with burning eyes walking towards them . 

a smile crept on leeara's face and Jeff's eyes turned dark . " welcome MR V " Jeff said while folding his hands over his chest. 

V didn't even bother to listen him . everyone were afraid to move forward because they know what V is . 

V's eyes turned dark when he saw leeara in that state  . he directly went to her and knelt down before her . he placed his hand on her cheek . he looked at corner of her lips which was bleeding . he caressed her cheeks and asked in a broken " who did this to you " 

leeara's heart sank when she saw tears in his eyes . meanwhile jeff laughed and said " i did , what you will do " 

Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fest and with that he got and punched in jeff's face . jeff spat a mouth full of blood . he slowly raised his head and looked at him with a smirk " V you did a big mistake by punching me "

V grabbed his shoulder and said " you made a sin by slapping my wife "  with that he punched again and when he raised his hand again someone from back hit him hard with an iron rod . 

leeara's eyes widened when she found V slowly collapsed in front of her with blood flowing from his head .  she was unable to move or shout . her whole mind became blank and tears flowed from her eyes . 

jeff laughed really loud seeing Taehyung laying on the ground . " now the real game stars " he shouted " drag in to the corridor where he killed my dad , I'm going to kill him the same way like he killed my father " 

he turned to leeara and said " look now you got some sad feeling on your face , continue this expression because from now on its going to be worst "  he left from their 

leeara saw Taehyung's body is being dragged by them . everyone left and now her expressions became even worst . she was burning with her . she fisted her hands and gritted her teeth . 

there was on of the Jeff's man standing beside leeara . " untie me "

that man asked " what " when he looked at leeara's face he was shocked . her eyes became red , her eyebrows were furrowed in anger and she was gritting her teeth . she had the most terrifying angry face at that moment . 

" I SAID.......... UNTIE ME  , if i broke myself free then believe me you will be the first person who is going to die in my hands " 

sweat formed on his forehead . he knows who is leeara and who is her father and now he got to know that who is her husband .  he wiped his sweat and untied her hands and legs to save himself . 

she looked at him and said " give that gun of your " he did as she said . " now get lost from here " she ordered him 

.

.

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE SWEETIES 💗💗💗