Part 28

// i hope you're reading this part after reading the previous part because today i uploaded two parts ( 27 and 28 ) //

1 year passed , lee jong suk and his family didn't returned korea . Taehyung searched every single part of korea to find leeara but it was a fail . Taehyung got to know that Jungkook also left the country . Taehyung waited for her to come to him . he started drinking , smoking . 

another year passed waiting for her to show up . this time Taehung lost his patience . he ordered Jhope to search for her . he became ruthless , he started killing the other mafia groups . he used to show all his anger and frustration on them by killing and finally , everyone got to know the real face of underground mafia V 

his family was shocked to know the fact .Mr Kim got a heart stroke . from the day leeara left Taehyung  didn't went to his office . all the day he was either busy by killing people or drinking 

even though everyone got to know who is real V , no one dared to touch him because now he is not a human he became the monster . after lee jong suk , Taehyung became the most dangerous mafia in south Korean history .

Taehyung even killed Antony and captured the land which leeara wanted to have . he captured that land because he know that one day leeara will definitely come to own that land because once her eyes fell on something , she will own it .  

days been passed and day by day Taehyung's anger for leeara increased . its been three years since leeara left him and Taehyung's parents were worried about his son 

yuna went to Taehyung and asked " Taehyung ............ don't you think you should start a new life "

Taehyung blowed the smoke into the air and said " I will start a new life but let me find her first "  yuna took a deep breath and said " you were searching her from past three years yet you didn't found her

Taehyung blowed the smoke into the air and said " I will start a new life but let me find her first "  yuna took a deep breath and said " you were searching her from past three years yet you didn't found her .................... we don't even know whether she is alive or dead " 

"STOP IT YUNA " Taehyung shouted and yuna flinched . Taehyung continued " she can't be dead , not easily . I'm going to be her death . I will be the one who is going to kill her "

----------------------------------------------------

leeara was receiving treatment in Switzerland secretly because she know that Taehyung would search her and she doesn't want him to find about her and her illness . world top specialist were involved in her treatment . 

Jungkook entered her room with bunch of her favorite chocolates . leeara was lying on the bed looking at the view outside the window when Jungkook entered . she turned her gaze towards JK and said " today you are late "  JK smiled and said " I was late because I went to buy chocolates for you " he show the chocolate 

leeara looked at those chocolates and her sweet memories with Taehyung flashed before her eyes . she smiled and said " next time bring flowers when you visit me " tears rolled in Jungkook's eyes after listening her sentence 

lee jong suk and lee ji eun was talking with jin . lee jong suk asked " its working right .............. she is getting better ....... right " 

Jin lowered his head and nodded while saying " I'm sorry Mr lee , now its out of our hands " by listening this lee jong suk bursts into tears and Mrs lee collapsed on her knees and started crying

lee jong suk and Mrs lee entered leeara's room . leeara looked at them and smiled brightly . they both forced smiled . leeara said " mom and dad , look how beautiful the sky looks today " leeara looked at her dad and asked " dad ! I want something " lee jong suk caressed her hand and said " anything for my daughter "  

leeara smiled and said" I want to look at this beautiful sky , I want to feel the sun rays and want to see the beautiful stars at night . so bury me at the place where I can peacefully enjoy this view daily " her mom and dad's hear sank when they heard this words from her daughter's mouth . they tried so hard to control their tears in front of their daughter . leeara continued " I don't want any disturbance and dad I want at least 100 acres of land to spend my rest of life sleeping and ha I don't like rain so whenever it rains don't forger to bring me an umbrella "

leeara's mom turned and released the tears which were fighting to come out . leeara continued " mom ! you wanted me to doll me up right ! do one thing . decorate my 100 acres graveyard with different colors of flowers " leeara's mom's heart clenched by listening her words . lee jong suk couldn't control his tears anymore so , he bursts his tears out . 

time passed 

lee jong suk was talking to some one on call "  no I'm not going to conquer it , I'm going to buy it and ha order different colors of flowers for plant in 100 acres of land " he hang the call and looked at the sky . tears fell from the corner of his eyes 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been 5 years since leeara left taehyung and now taehyung is finally getting involved in his office work , he took over his dad's company and Mr kim is happy for his son because now he seems normal . kim sera is now working in Taehyungs company and Yoongi started his own business . yuna became famous artist . 

 Taehyung is  meeting his new business partner Kim Namjoon . he is in the middle of the meeting talking to Namjoon about his plan . Namjoon interrupted and asked " I heard that you owns the legendary Antony's land , Taehyung did you have any intentions of selling that land "

Taehyung clenched his fist and said " I don't have any intentions ............ and if anyone have eyes on my land I will kill them and play with their eyeballs " Namjoon smiled and said " well I'm just a CEO but our company owner has eye on your land and the thing is ...................... she gets whatever she want "

                                                    ✨  Author's note ✨

i want to thank all my leeara reader for supporting my fiction and some special thanks to those accounts who always gives me a star 

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️