Part 14

Taehyung's pov 

I first went to the hospital . mihi told that doctor Jin is leeara's family doctor so I asked for him . " I'm doctor Jin  " I head a voice from my back . when I turned I saw a fine , handsome man . I greeted him and asked about leeara . he smiled and asked " are you Mr kim taehyung " 

I smiled and said "yes" ." leeara just went 15 minutes ago . don't worry about her . its a hangover "   I sighed and thanked him . 

I came out of the hospital and called mihi . " did she came home " . mihi said " no sir "  . I took a long breath and started my car . I directly went to lee's mansion . 

at lee's mansion 

author pov 

Taehyung hurriedly came into the house . Mrs lee saw saw kim Taehyung and asked " nice to see you Taehyung ........... where is Ara "  . Taehyung looked at her and asked " ahhh ummm  I thought she was here . I guess I was wrong " 

Mrs lee looked at Taehyung worried face and asked " is everything ok " . Taehyung nodded his head and said " yeah . everything is fine Mrs lee . you don't have to worry . I can't reach her . well I need to go now . " he said this and went 

Mrs lee sighed and thought " My daughter is really a big trouble maker " 

Taehyung searched everywhere but she was busy in her private yacht enjoying ocean 

JK : Ara how are you feeling now 

Ara : fine as hell , yeah . my phone is dead . give me yours 

JK : Dude mine is also dead .

they both laughed saying " our phone's are dead but we are alive "

-----------------------------------------------

time skips 

night 12:00 clock 

leeara entered the hall with a tired look on her face . her eyes fell on Taehyung who was sitting on the couch with an angry look on his face as if he is ready to kill someone . 

leeara went to Taehyung and asked " is everything ok " 

Taehyung shouted at her " WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHOLE FUCKING DAY " . leeara looked at him with clueless expression . Taehyung stood in front of her and yelled " do you even know how much I searched for you . why the hell you were not lifting my phone . where the hell were you till now . do you like to see others worry about you "

 his furious expressions faded when leeara cupped his face and said " don't say me that you were worried about me " she looked into his eyes . 

Taehyung cleared his throat and said " why would I be worried about you.......... I had very least interest in you . I don't care where you go , I don't want to know where you stayed till now " he removed her hands from his chins and went from there . 

leeara smiled and said " Taehyungaaaa~~~ "

Taehyung turned and said " don't call me like that " 

leeara laughed and said " my husband Taehyungi seems so worried about me "

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️