Part 29

everyone in the reception area fixed their eyes at that one person who just entered . some opened their mouths wide while others opened their eyes wide .  someone asked " who is she " other replied " I don't know "

she was walking like a queen . she had a short neck length wavey hair . ends of her hair were dyed with ash gray color and her outfit was 

 ends of her hair were dyed with ash gray color and her outfit was 

she walked directly towards elevator . she had a chocolate bar in one hand while other hand was in her packet . elevator door opened , she entered . she was enjoying her chocolate when she saw a poster in the elevator " no chocolate " . she furrowed her brows . elevator door opened she walked out . she again saw the same poster . she smirked and dropped her chocolate in the dustbin and she started walking towards the meeting room

------------------------

" I heard that you owns the legendary Antony's land , Taehyung did you have any intentions of selling that land "

Taehyung clenched his fist and said " I don't have any intentions ............ and if anyone have eyes on my land I will kill them and play with their eyeballs " Namjoon smiled and said " well I'm just a CEO but our company owner has eye on your land and the thing is ...................... she gets whatever she want "

Taehyung's eyes got darken when he heard the familiar sentence . meanwhile that fine young lady from earlier  opened the door and everyone diverted their gaze towards the her except Taehyung . Namjoon smiled and introduced " meet my company's owner LEE ARA "

as Taehyung heard this name he turned his gaze towards her and was shocked to see her in front of him after these many years . his eyes were burning in anger , everything she said on that day flashed in front of his eyes . he clenched his fist . veins popped on his hands . 

leeara slowly raised her eyes and looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her with his dark orbs . she said while looking into his eyes " did i made you wait "  Namjoon said " no ! we just started meeting . you are on time "  she sat opposite to Taehyung and said " then lets continue " 

there were about ten members in the meeting room and sera was one of them . she was shocked to see her here . she was happy to see her back but deep down she was worried about her brother . Namjoon started by presenting his plan . everyone was listening to him except two . one was playing with the sphere object on the table and other was furiously looking at her 

presentation ended and Taehyung finally raised his voice " i wanted to talk personally with your company's owner Leeara , will you all get out " room became silent and everyone looked at each other before moving out . 

leeara raised her head and looked at Taehyung " speak "  Taehyung leaned back while folding his hands over his chest and asked " why did you came "  leeara raised her one brow and said " i heard you owned Antany's land , i want that " taehyung smirked and said " you won't get that " leeara leaned on the table and said " you know very vell V . i get whatever i want " 

Taehyung leaned forward and said " and i will make sure that you won't get any single thing you want from now "  leeara furrowed her brows in confusion and Taehyung continued " leeara you just committed the biggest mistake in your life . you started the game and I'm going to end this game . till now you just saw my love but from now on you will see my hate "

leeara smiled and thought " whether its your love or your hate , it just belongs to me ,just me "

this will be your last smile leeara because from now on I'm going to show you what hell is . I'm going to destroy your heart and play with your soul , I'm going to kill you mentally " 

leeara stood from chair and said " I'm waiting for it and all the best Taehyung " she said and walked out of the room .

leeara went directly to her house ( lee's mansion). only leeara and JK returned to korea and leeara's parents are still in Switzerland . Jungkook was talking to Jin when they saw leeara entering . Jin opened his arms and said " welcome fate fighter " leeara smiled and throwed her jacket on him . Jin caught that jacket and frowned . leeara asked " what that weird name " 

" well you fought with your fate and survived bro , I guess death is also afraid to meet you " Jin said  Jungkook folded his hands over his chest and said " well Jin bro you are right " Jin looked at leeara who was sitting on the couch and asked " well what brought you back "  leeara smirked and said " I came to claim what's mine " 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️