Part 17

at convenience store 

Leeara grabbed soju bottles . Taehyung looked at her and asked " do you need something else . tell me I'll buy for you "

Leeara said nothing . Taehyung paid with his black card . cashier girl looked at Taehyung with wide surprised eyes because in that small town no body has black card .  

cashier girl gave a pretty smile to Taehyung and asked " are you new here . if you need any help you can call me , this is my num.... " before she could finish her sentence Leeara spoke " if he call you , you will be dead because I'm going to kill you " 

cashier girl asked with the wide eyes "what " . Taehyung dragged leeara by giving awkward laugh to that girl . Taehyung asked in a calm tone " why you have to be so rude with her "   leeara looked at Taehyung and said " you should be thankful because I didn't killed her " she said and started walking aggressively . Taehyung stood there and asked in a loud voice  " there will be many girls who looks at me , who talks to me in my office . will you kill all of them ? " 

leeara stopped moving further . she turned and said " yes ! I will " she said while moving towards Taehyung " look ! you are mine , you are just mine . keep this little information in you mind " at that moment Taehyung felt thousand emotions in his heart . he was lost in her words when she shook his shoulders and said " what you're waiting for . lets go "

leeara was walking in front of Taehyung .  she stopped moving further when she heard something . she turned and asked " did you heard that " . Taehyung asked " what " 

leeara gulped her saliva and turned back to walk but her eyes got wide and she started to sweat and she started shivering in fear . she turned to Taehyung and hugged him tightly by burying her face in his coat . 

Taehyung was startled . he hugged her by placing one hand on her head and looked around . he asked with a worried expression " what happened Ara " leeara said while shivering " its there . shoo it " she pointed . Taehyung looked at that direction and he frowned in disbelief " seriously you are afraid of that !!!

 Taehyung looked at that direction and he frowned in disbelief " seriously you are afraid of that !!!

 "its just a small puppy "

" leeara shouted "  shoo it "

Taehyung did shoo shoo and that small puppy went away . " its gone . now you can open your eyes " leeara grabbed Taehyungs coat tightly and was refusing to look back . Taehyung grabbed her shoulders , turned her around and said " its gone , look " leeara slowly opened her eyes and looked around . it was really gone . leeara gulped and said " yeah ! you are right . you should lead the way , I'll just follow you or .... should we walk together " 

Taehyung was trying really hard to control his laughter but it became impossible listening to her trembling voice . he laughed , he laughed really hard by saying " i didn't even expect that you would be afraid of dogs "  he was laughing through out the way . now leeara lost her cool . she kicked Taehyung's butt by saying " I'll kill you if you say this to anyone " 

sera and yuna was outside waiting for them and they saw them coming while laughing , giggling and playing on the road . sera said " look ! that's what mood swings looks like , they went like they were going to a war and coming back like mental patients" 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️