Part 33

leeara looked at the bodies lying on the ground and her lips formed the smirk when she saw Taehyung coming towards her while holding gun with one hand and other hand drive through his front hair back . his eyes were burning with the rage he stood in front of her and placed his gun on her forehead 

leeara didn't utter a single word but looked at him with intense look . ken on the ground looked at him and said " yeah ! you kill this girl , she is a crazy bitch . I'll give you huge amount if you kill her "  Taehyung didn't bother to even look at him . he was busy giving a death stare to leeara . 

leeara broke the silence and asked " do you wanna kill me " Taehyung replied while gritting his teeth " how dare you came here to die in someone else's hands  . you death is me , just me . only I have right to kill you "  leeara sighed and said " ok ok I got it , you can kill me some other time , now I have very important task to do so ...... " 

she moved towards ken and asked " look ajusshi if you think he is going to kill me then believe me he will not so , don't let your hopes go high but " she placed gun on ken's forehead and said " I will definitely kill you " ken's eyes became wide , he was sweating . leeara continued " so tell me what's the password of your locker , I promise I will not kill you if you tell me password " 

ken started sweating he asked in a scared tone " you are not going to kill me right "  leeara nodded and ken said the password . leeara opned the locker and took the documents which she wanted and went by waving her hand . 

ken took a deep breath . Taehyung looked at ken's hand and asked " why did she shot your hand " ken cried and said " she is really a crazy bitch . she shot my hand just because I touched her hand "

Taehyung's eyes became dark when he heard his sentence . veins popped on his forehead as he said " HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER "  he shot ken's forehead and on the spot ken is dead 

leeara was in hall when she heard the gun shot sound . she made a cute pout and said " I said you I won't kill you but I never said that HE won't kill you " 

----------------------------------------

Taehyung came out and asked in furious tone " why did you came here "  leeara said " ahhh to take these documents "  he sighed in frustration and shouted " these documents are important then your own life " leeara nodded and said " well my dad wanted them so .......... yeah "  Taehyung narrowed his eyes and asked " did your dad said to bring them " leeara said " no ! my dad would never let me do something so crazy ...... its me who wanted to do . my dad gave everything to me so I wanted to do something for him so , that's why "  Taehyung interrupted and said " you came here to die "  leeara looked at him and said " I'm not dead " 

Taehyung placed a rough slap on her cheek making her eyes wide . she placed her hand on her cheek and looked at him with a teary eyes . she made crying pout and sat on the ground , slapping the air . she was just looking like a small baby doing that . Taehyung never expected her to do this . little smile appeared on his face but faded when leeara looked at him with a pout .

leeara was expecting him to console her but he totally ignored her and started walking . leeara made her normal serious look as she got up from the ground . she sighed and poked her inner cheek while seeing Taehyung walking away . she ran towards him and kicked his butt . Taehyung stopped his steps , he looked up and sighed before turning . he looked at leeara's mad face . 

leeara tilted her head and showed her middle finger before running away . Taehyung frowned and shouted " I'm not gonna catch you "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

leeara went into a bar and ordered drink . she was sitting at bar counter and enjoying her drink . she drank , she drank , she drank and fall asleep on the counter . Taehyung sat beside her . counter boy asked " sir what would you like to have " Taehyung signaled him to be silent . he watched her while placing his elbow on the counter and resting his chin on his palm .

Taehyung was looking at her without any expressions . nobody knows what's going in his mind . he noticed that her sleep was getting disturbed because of loud music . he asked the counter boy to call his manager . 

manager came and asked " what happened sir " Taehyung diverted his gaze towards him and said " i want this bar to be empty in 5 minutes " manager was shocked . he said " we can't do that sir , they are our customers and they pay us "  Taehyung took out his gun and placed it on the counter and said " my wife is sleeping and i don't want any disturbance " 

manager started sweating . he ran and sent every customer . its been night 2'o clock . bar manager came to Taehyung . he was terrified to say something . he said in a terrified tone " s sir " . Taehyung didn't replied . manager continued " sir we ..we have to close the bar ..... its...already 2 and our owner will get mad if he know about it " Taehyung sighed and said " call your owner " manager called his owner and handed the phone to Taehyung " Kim Taehyung speaking , I'm buying this bar " 

.

.

.

.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ❤️