Chapter 7

Liang Xian and the others finished putting on their protective suits and came out one by one.

"Why hasn't Ming Si come yet?" Cheng Yu looked around.

"Can't you wait for half an hour? Is it your first time meeting her?" Ke Lijie asked casually.

Luckily, they were used to Miss Ming's dawdling, so they had plenty of patience and soon resumed chatting among themselves.

After a few minutes, Cheng Yu exclaimed, "Something's not right! Did she faint? Liang Xian, give her a call."

Liang Xian raised an eyebrow. "Why should I call her?"

"It's an opportunity to improve your relationship with her," Ke Lijie suggested.

Liang Xian snorted, seeming to think it was a bad idea, but he still took out his phone, "What's her number?"

"...You know what, just message her on WeChat, it's more convenient," Cheng Yu replied, feeling exasperated.

Liang Xian put away his phone, "I can't message her."

Yu Chuan looked puzzled, "Why?"

Liang Xian chuckled, seemingly reminded of something, "She blocked me."

Yu Chuan: "..."

It was hard to comprehend how he could still laugh about it.

Cheng Yu sighed in frustration, "I never imagined that your relationship could be so bad. How did I fall for those rumors back then? If you two get married, Ke Lijie would climb up a tree."

Ke Lijie kicked him, "Get lost!"

Cheng Yu moved away from the kick but moved back with a bold idea, "Brother Xian, we all grew up together. Don't you know Ming Si's personality? If she's angry, it only lasts for a short while. I have a great idea to break the ice between you two."

Ming Si was a few minutes late because she had eavesdropped on the conversation near the wall. However, she found discussing this too boring and decided to keep it to herself.

The girls from the changing room also came out; they had carefully styled their hair and put on lipstick.

One bold girl walked up to Liang Xian directly and flirtatiously asked, "Hey handsome, did you come alone? Mind if I join you?"

In a way, even though there was nothing substantial between Liang Xian and herself, seeing this scene made Ming Si feel like she was emitting a faint green light above her head. [Implying she was feeling that she was being cuckolded.]

She subconsciously glanced at Liang Xian.

For some reason, he hadn't put on the protective suit and was still wearing his normal shirt.

His response was brief, his tone was indifferent. He didn't even look at her, "No need."

The girl didn't expect him to answer like that and was taken aback.

Based on her previous speculation, a man with Liang Xian's appearance should naturally attract admirers, so why would he refuse someone's advances?

She didn't expect him to be so cold-hearted.

The distance she felt when they first met wasn't an illusion after all.

Cheng Yu wasn't very interested in girls, while Yu Chuan was a serious person who never engaged in such behavior. In the end, only Ke Lijie had a demure companion in his car.

The club's staff brought everyone's cars to a nearby area. Ming Si was about to leave with Yu Chuan when suddenly Cheng Yu held her back.

"Yu Chuan's car isn't convenient for passengers today. Just wait a bit longer," Cheng Yu lied shamelessly.