Chapter 37

"..."

His tone was a bit cold, and somehow, it seemed like he was targeting both Ming Si and Cheng Yu.

Ming Si didn't know why he suddenly had a problem with Cheng Yu, and for a moment, she couldn't decide whether to intervene or not.

Cheng Yu, feeling wronged, pouted and resisted while hugging the pillow.

Liang Xian glanced at both of them and remained indifferent, still leaning against the sofa, showing no sign of changing his mind.

"Exactly, why do you have to interfere in their married life," Ke Lijie had already walked to the hallway and found that Cheng Yu really wanted to stay. He came back with a headache, pulled Cheng Yu off the sofa, and said, "Ming Si, why are you still letting him stay? He's so drunk, what if he throws up here? Will you clean up after him?"

Ming Si: "..."

Forget it, forget it.

Cheng Yu, who was dragged up, swayed unsteadily, and followed Ke Lijie outside. When they reached the hallway, he suddenly realized what was going on and hugged the antique vase again, refusing to budge, "Yu Yu won't leave!"

Although he was heavily drunk, Cheng Yu was still a full-grown adult male. Ke Lijie couldn't pull him alone. He also had to be cautious about the expensive vase. So, he could only try to persuade Cheng Yu, "Ming Si is just teasing you. They haven't lived here since they got married half a year ago, they probably won't stay here tonight either."

"Then Yu Yu will stay alone," Cheng Yu said, turning back to seek opinions. However, Yu Chan and Lin Xijia, who were waiting at the door, couldn't stand it any longer. They each reached out to help, one on the left and one on the right, pulling him away from the vase. Together with Ke Lijie, they pushed him out of the door.

Ming Si watched as Cheng Yu struggled against the three of them, like a little chick flapping its wings, and suddenly felt a bit sorry for him.

The front door closed automatically and made a soft beep sound when locked.

A few seconds later, the light in the entrance also automatically turned off, and the room fell into silence without Cheng Yu's commotion.

Liang Xian, who had been watching the hallway, shifted his gaze, "Do you really want to stay here?"

When they got their marriage certificate, Cen Xinyan had tried to persuade them to move into their marital home. Ming Si flatly refused and even specifically called to tell Liang Xian not to give in.

He didn't know when she changed her mind.

"Yeah," Ming Si leaned back, closing her eyes, "I don't want to bother anymore."

The day had been chaotic, running back and forth several places. Even though they spent most of the time in the car, her feet were already sore.

Once Cheng Yu and the others left, all she wanted to do was relax and take a nap. At this point, she didn't even have the strength to get up.

Liang Xian replied with a simple En and dimmed the lights in the living room.

Ming Si laid back on the sofa, covering her forehead with one hand. The soft light cast long shadows of her fingers, perfectly falling on the fair corners of her eyes.

From this angle, her silver-gray gown wrapped around her graceful figure. Her waist seemed slender and easy to hold, and the skirt flowed smoothly along the curves of her body, revealing her slender, jade-like legs and fair, slender ankles.

That familiar restlessness surged up again.

Liang Xian loosened his tie and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Ming Si, who was resting with her eyes closed, seemed quite alert and caught his subtle movements. She immediately opened her eyes.