Chapter 29

His voice came through the blanket, low and casual, making it hard to discern clearly.

But the content was crystal clear.

Ming Si was momentarily stunned and blinked her eyes open slightly in confusion.

What happened last night?

And according to what he said, was it her who made the first move?

Although she knew it was highly unlikely, Ming Si still lowered her head to check, using all her senses to focus—she had zero experience in that area, but according to the descriptions in novels, there shouldn't have been any significant developments between them last night.

After confirming this basic fact, Ming Si slightly relaxed and began to recall.

She was currently hungover, with a splitting headache, and her consciousness was hazy. She tried to remember, but her memories got stuck halfway.

She restarted her recollection several times, but could only remember the scene where Ke Lijie shouted: This is the drink I ordered!

And then?

After that, she didn't remember anything.

Ming Si tapped her forehead in annoyance. Pretending to be dead wasn't a solution at all.

After hesitating for a moment, she reached out and pulled down the blanket on both sides. Before she could say anything, she saw the man standing by the bed.

Liang Xian was wearing a white shirt and black trousers. From her angle, she could see his broad shoulders, slim waist, and then his prominent Adam's apple. The contours of his profile were sleek and smooth.

Perhaps it was a psychological effect, but Ming Si always felt that his casual expression was mixed with a hint of calm amusement, as though he was watching a show.

Seeing her, Liang Xian raised an eyebrow teasingly, "Decided to show yourself?"

"..." Ming Si fell silent for a moment, pulling up the blanket, revealing only a pair of beautiful eyes, and feigned courage, "Tell me, what did I do?"

"You did a lot of things," Liang Xian sat down on the sofa chair at the end of the bed, stretched his legs, and raised an eyebrow, "Where should I start?"

"..." Really?

Ming Si opened her mouth but closed it again.

From what she knew about herself, she shouldn't have done anything outrageous. Liang Xian might be deliberately teasing her.

But what if?

Before figuring it out, it was better not to speak rashly.

Ming Si bit her lip, her fingers tightly pulling the edge of the blanket. She issued the command to leave, "Forget it, I don't want to hear it now. You go out first, I need to change clothes."

Liang Xian glanced at her, seemingly as if wanting to say something but ultimately remained silent. He got up and left, closing the bedroom door behind him.

Ming Si suspiciously stared at his back until the door was completely closed, then she let out a sigh of relief.

She sat up immediately, helplessly pulled her hair as she felt a bit of resentment in her heart—

What kind of weird drink Ke Lijie got for himself? Why couldn't she remember anything at all!!

Ming Si vented her frustration by hitting the blanket with her fist. Then, as if remembering something, she nervously lifted the blanket and sniffed around, ensuring there was no smell of fermented alcohol. She quickly got up and walked into the bathroom.