Chapter 50

"Wow, the boxing champion, huh? I heard that awards of this level used to be dominated by foreign athletes. Either that or it was the Nancheng athletes because they have a lot of well-established clubs, and this time they're the hosts," Lin Xijia nudged Ming Si's shoulder gently, "Your guy, Liang Xian, is quite something. Just casually invests in a club and it's so impressive."

While she was speaking, Ming Si had already opened her Weibo app.

The trending topic titled #MMA Champion# hadn't made it to her main feed yet; she had to click on more to find it; it was currently ranked 11th.

Ming Si clicked into it; it was a news article about a certain fighter winning the MMA competition and getting the championship belt. The article provided a detailed account of the competition, with no hesitation in praising the new boxing champion.

This Weibo post had been shared by the official media of Pingcheng's Sports Bureau and other influential accounts, contributing to a substantial amount of discussion. In just a few minutes, its ranking had risen by two spots.

"This year's boxing champion is so handsome. I heard he's even a college student. He's too young, isn't he?" Lin Xijia couldn't help but sigh.

The article had two pictures—one captured the boxing arena, while the other was a photograph of the new boxing champion. He was quite tall, with handsome features and a well-proportioned physique, exuding a cool and manly charm.

The comment section was filled with numerous fans.

For a Chinese athlete to defeat foreign competitors and claim the intercontinental boxing champion title was already impressive, but when coupled with the boxer's good looks, the hype nearly doubled.

This also brought the name of the [PARROT] club into the public eye.

"He does look handsome," after viewing the pictures, Ming Si clicked on a related tag, and found mentions of [PARROT].

「Ah, ah, ah, he's a fighter from our MMA club! My boyfriend is a huge fan of his!! We even celebrated our three-year anniversary at the club to watch his match. 😂 Unforgettable!」

「Hahaha, that's kind of pathetic.」

「But the match was so exciting! I got so worked up while watching it that I ended up hitting my boyfriend hard!!」

「I know, I know! [PARROT], right? The matches at that club are super exciting! The atmosphere is also top-notch.」

「I have no idea where that is in the North Bank district. Can someone give me directions?」

「It's at No. 6 Rui Xi Road, Anping District. It's called the [PARROT] MMA Club. It has a black signboard, really imposing.」

「I remember that place. Didn't it close down?」

「No, it didn't. It changed ownership, but many of the staff are still the same. The manager there is an old acquaintance of mine.」

「The owner must be making a fortune now.」

「Whispering, let me tell you, the owner seems to have just invested for fun. He doesn't care about a small amount of money like this. And he's incredibly handsome...」

「Müller.」

「Wanna be the owner's wife.」

「Add me to the list of those who want to be the owner's wife.」

"..."

Ming Si: "?"

The owner's wife is already here!