Chapter 8

Cheng Yu was about to pounce on Ming Si to snatch her phone.

Ming Si quickly retreated on the sofa, holding her phone up and leaning back, "No way! What can you do to me?"

"What can I do to you?" Cheng Yu repeated fiercely, as if he was about to unleash some great power. But the next moment, he suddenly clutched his chest and fell to one side, "I can't do anything – I'm infuriated by her, one of you take over."

Ming Si: "..."

This person sure knows how to put on a show.

She casually adjusted her hair and returned to her usual elegant and cold demeanor, sitting properly, "I won't argue with you."

The others nearby were accustomed to such scenes and didn't seem surprised. Yu Chuan clinked glasses with Liang Xian and calmly watched the conflict unfold.

Cheng Yu buried his head in the sofa, staying silent, acting like an autistic child.

He continued this act for a full two minutes until Ke Lijie couldn't bear it anymore, "Alright, don't you know her temperament? Can you win an argument against her?"

Ming Si was born as an unyielding young lady. When she was younger, she had bickered with Cheng Yu quite a bit, but it was mostly trivial matters that they quickly forgot about after making a fuss. The next time they met, it was as if nothing had happened.

"I don't care! If they don't make up, I won't get up!" Cheng Yu stubbornly declared.

Ke Lijie was about to say something when suddenly a thought struck him—

Ming Si didn't hold grudges against Cheng Yu, but whenever she had a conflict with Liang Xian, they would both coldly ignore each other for several days.

What was going on?

But after regaining his senses, Ke Lijie shook his head, laughing at himself for overthinking.

If the two of them had any secret relationship, they would have discovered it over the past decade.

Yu Chuan spoke at this moment, his tone still gentle, "Ming Si, why not just add him back?"

Cheng Yu had no other issues except occasionally having abnormal thought processes. Once he was set on something, he could act like a kid, throwing a tantrum.

When Ming Si blocked Liang Xian that day, it was an impulsive act, and she hadn't thought much about it.

Today, however, being collectively scolded by everyone like this was not something she would have expect as the end result.

"Fine, I have unblocked him," Ming Si put down her phone, her voice filled with reluctance as if she was forced to make amends.

Cheng Yu crawled up contentedly.

Just at this moment, Ming Si suddenly felt her phone vibrate. She looked down.

Liang Xian sent her a question mark.

This question mark was very puzzling.

Without even thinking, she knew that Liang Xian must have told them about this matter and might have even blackened her image in the process.

Liang Xian had been listening to their conversation just now; now, he was pretending to be an innocent bystander?

Ming Si sent back a question mark as well:「What?」

Liang Xian sensed an inexplicable vigilance from that question mark and couldn't help but laugh:「Just checking if you really unblocked me or not.」

Ming Si:「......」