Chapter 51

Liang Xian provided a equity division agreement, which didn't require any additional conditions. Signing it meant the agreement would take effect.

With her chin resting on her hand, Ming Si glanced at him and asked, "You haven't done anything to betray me outside, have you?"

"Where did you get that idea?" he raised an eyebrow.

Ming Si slightly curled her lips. She had initially thought Liang Xian would take this opportunity to express how faithful and devoted he was to her and that he couldn't possibly be with anyone else. However, this man instead leaned slightly closer, his fingers tapping on the tabletop as he calmly pointed out, "If I have someone outside, why would I give you ownership?"

Ming Si: "?"

This was...

Such a logical line of thought that she found herself unable to argue.

Seeing her momentarily stunned expression shift into impending anger, Liang Xian couldn't help but chuckle softly. Ming Si slapped him annoyed, "Why are you laughing? This can't go on! Divorce, divorce!"

Before she could finish, her hand was caught by Liang Xian.

He held her hand, picked up a pen, and guided it to the signature spot, "No divorce."

"If this continues, I'll be angered to death by you! Let me ask you, if you get involved with someone outside, will you even bother concealing it, or would you openly show that you're a scumbag?"

Liang Xian's eyes drooped slightly, "Who said that?"

"So you mean you wouldn't bother concealing it?" She frowned.

Liang Xian was amused by her and laughed softly, "What are you thinking?"

His gaze lowered and fell on her discontented expression. His voice and tone turned softer, and the trace of carefree smile vanished, "There's only you for me."

This was Ming Si's small study, connected to her workspace, designed with a casual style. At this moment, only a floor lamp was lit, casting a soft and gentle light. Even Liang Xian's voice seemed to have quieted down in the atmosphere.

Very calm, very serious.

"En," Ming Si was struck by his straightforward words and nearly couldn't contain the smile that was creeping onto her lips. She gave a short response, trying to maintain a stern expression, "Yet, even though we're together now, you still won't give in to me, it's as if nothing has changed from before."

"How long before you are talking?" Liang Xian tilted his head.

Ming Si pondered, "High school?"

During their high school years, she and Liang Xian were completely incompatible.

The corner of his eyebrow lifted slightly, "Are you sure?"

"I..." Before Ming Si could finish her sentence, Liang Xian had already leaned down slightly and kissed her.

With one hand holding the back of her head, his fingers entangled in her long hair, pulling her closer. His refreshing breath enveloped her. Ming Si was forced to tilt her head back, her back leaning against the edge of the desk, which felt a bit uncomfortable. She let out a muffled sound of discomfort and felt a hand gently hold her behind.

After kissing for a while, her breath became uneven. Her fingers clenched his clothes tightly.

Liang Xian withdrew slightly, his voice husky, "Back in high school, would I treat you like this?"

Ming Si: "..."

No, he wouldn't.

Liang Xian chuckled lightly and leaned down to kiss her again.