Chapter 32

Liang Xian curved the corner of his lips and lowered his arm to hand the small yellow duck to her.

"It's yours," he said.

Holding the fluffy little duck in her hand, Ming Si felt the soft fabric and her mood improved. For a moment, she even thought about suggesting to watch a different movie.

But then she wondered, when did she become so easy to please?

It's just a little yellow duck.

It couldn't make up for Liang Xian's teasing that morning.

After checking the tickets and taking a few steps inside, Ming Si noticed that there weren't many people coming to watch this movie. Most of them were couples. Young men and women were holding popcorn, being intimate, and laughing sweetly.

At this moment, Liang Xian turned his head slightly and asked casually, "What are we watching?"

"'Hot Sea,'" Ming Si withdrew her gaze, fanned the ticket lightly, and pretended to be calm, "Haven't you seen it?"

"No."

In the few months since he returned to the country, he rarely went to the cinema.

The 4D cinema hall had a different sign from the regular one; Ming Si was initially worried that Liang Xian would notice something was amiss. But she didn't expect him to appear completely unaware of those things as he walked straight in.

The cinema hall was sparsely populated.

In this day and age, those who came to watch a 4D disaster movie were young and daring warriors.

Ming Si chose seats near the back, and as she climbed up the red-carpeted steps, she felt a little guilty. She twisted her high heels and almost tripped.

Suddenly, a pair of strong hands supported her from behind. Ming Si leaned against the side wall and stabilized herself, and the hands quickly let go.

"Be careful," she heard Liang Xian's voice.

In the cinema hall, the soft yellow light mixed with the dark red colors of the movie seats, creating a warm and obscure atmosphere. In the air, you could faintly see tiny specks of dust.

Perhaps influenced by this atmosphere, Liang Xian's voice just now sounded a bit husky and deep, seemingly as if it had been polished by fine particles.

Even though they were separated by some distance, it seemed like his voice was close to her ears, reaching her heart directly.

Ming Si was momentarily stunned but quickly recovered. She stepped up the stairs in her high heels.

After finding their seats and sitting down, she heard Liang Xian ask, "Do you like watching 4D movies?"

She didn't know when he found out, but Ming Si didn't think she could hide it until the movie started. From the entrance signs to the seat configuration in the theater, 4D was completely different from the regular halls.

It was unexpected for him to ask just now.

Ming Si smoothed her dress and pretended to be casual, "I heard 4D movies are more immersive, so I wanted to give it a try. Don't you like it?"

Liang Xian leaned back against the chair and raised an eyebrow without giving a definite answer, "Is that so?"

The two of them, who were delayed by playing the claw machine, had arrived on time when the movie was about to start.

Thanks to Lin Xijia's information, Ming Si knew that the first few minutes were calm, with the seats at most gently swaying, not too intense.

However, she knew that when the movie reaches about five minutes and thirty seconds, the scene would suddenly change. Massive waves would crash down, and the seats would dance wildly, simulating the effects of the movie.