Extra Chapter 8

In the days that followed, even though Liang Yican and Liang Yizhao eagerly awaited it, they still couldn't witness the emergence of the third swimming champion.

"This Little Wei is so silly. How can it still not find its way?" Sometimes, Liang Yizhao would sigh with a furrowed brow.

As the youngest in the family now, he often found himself under the oppression of Liang Yican, who used her status as an older sister. Nobody wished more than him to have a little brother or sister, just to experience what it felt like to be an older sibling.

At moments like these, Ming Si and Liang Xian could only sigh and chuckle.

Further explanation would delve into topics not suitable for those under eighteen.

Fortunately, children's attention shifts quickly. After mutual complaints about the perpetually lost Little Wei, Liang Yican and Liang Yizhao stopped mentioning it like they used to.

With the turn of seasons, when the irises in the courtyard of Guanlan Manor bloomed most vividly, Liang Yican was about to graduate from kindergarten.

After the New Year, she had started to grow a little taller, shedding the round and soft cuteness of her childhood. With a specific body training, her back was set straight, exuding a model-like posture from a young age.

Her fair skin took after her mother, while her eyes resembled her father's. When she smiled, her eyes would curve charmingly, radiating a unique sweetness.

With her impressive appearance and the confidence to match, not to mention her lack of stage fright, it was unsurprising that she was chosen to be the host of the kindergarten graduation party.

In the past few days, Liang Yican had been diligently memorizing the lines given by her teacher, even on weekends.

Ming Si, Liang Xian, and Liang Yizhao had been pulled over to be the audience.

Like most boys his age, Liang Yizhao enjoyed playing with LEGO bricks, airplanes, and toy cars. Liang Xian had bought him a children's car the previous year – it was black and had a cool design. Liang Yizhao often drove it around the yard, even delivering packages to his mother from the courtyard gate.

When he heard Liang Yican's call, he gave a here we go again expression, reluctantly pausing his car and heading into the villa. There, he joined Ming Si and Liang Xian, sitting on the sofa in a row.

—On surface, he seemed to resist, but his behavior was rather obedient.

Many adults recall their most detested childhood experiences being forced to perform in front of elders. However, unlike most children of her age, Liang Yican loved showing off.

And the more people, the more she enjoyed it.

When Cheng Yu and the others visited their villa, they were always dragged over to listen to her play the piano. If they praised her a bit, her metaphorical little tail would wag happily.

Perhaps it was because she had been pampered and doted on from an early age, Liang Yican had always been confident.

At this moment, standing there, she appeared composed and graceful, not showing a hint of shyness.

The kindergarten teacher had mentioned that parents could offer some guidance after daily practice. However, after Ming Si and Liang Xian observed, they felt unusually guilty – Liang Yican had a natural gift for hosting, but neither of them had any relevant experience.

"You should say a few words," Ming Si decisively pushed Liang Xian.

Liang Xian, who had been leaning on the couch with one hand resting on the backrest, chuckled at the idea. He lazily got up and leaned closer, "Why should I?"