Chapter 30

Intentional, my foot!

Was she that kind of person?

Sitting in the car, Ming Si recalled the scene that happened just over ten minutes ago. She felt that the only reason she didn't hit him in the face with the spoon was that she had a good temper.

Now, they sat side by side, Ming Si crossed her arms and remained silent, while Liang Xian didn't try to appease her right away, and the atmosphere remained tense.

At this moment, Cheng Yu called, and he sounded cheerful on the phone, "Hello, Ming Si, did you sleep well last night?"

He had a loud voice, and without the need for a speakerphone, they could hear him clearly. Liang Xian felt that this person had just stumbled into a wrong situation.

Ming Si sneered and casually adjusted her skirt, "I slept quite well."

"Really? That's great!" Cheng Yu couldn't detect sarcasm, so he continued happily, "Are you coming to my house today? My aunt invited a Japanese chef to cook that 'whatever' fish... The name is a bit strange, but they say it's delicious."

"Oh, by the way, call Liang Xian, if he's free, both of you can come together."

Ming Si had no appetite after her hangover, so she had no interest in the fish he mentioned. However, the words Liang Xian successfully ignited her fighting spirit.

She first straightforwardly refused, "I'm not coming."

Then, she drew a clear line word by word, "Yu Yu, remember this. In such gatherings, if he's there, I won't be there, and if I'm there, he won't be there."

After saying that, she provocatively glanced at Liang Xian and almost hmphed in an elegant and cold manner.

Liang Xian: "..."

It seemed that she was very upset because of that joke.

"Why, what's wrong?" Cheng Yu was confused, "Did you guys have a fight last night?"

"..."

Ming Si fell silent for a moment. Just as she was about to say that they weren't that violent, a thought crossed her mind. She decided to go along with it and gave a soft Mhm.

Liang Xian felt something was off and glanced at her.

Ming Si raised the corner of her lips, holding her phone and started telling a story with a very innocent tone, "I got drunk last night, you know."

Cheng Yu nodded in agreement, "Yeah, Liang Xian sent you back home."

"Back home? When I woke up this morning, I found myself lying in the bushes outside the house."

Cheng Yu was shocked, "What!"

Ming Si thought for a moment and added, "I was covered in mud, you know, very dirty... And then, I called Liang Xian. Guess what he said?"

"What did he say?"

"He said he had something urgent at the company and just found a random place to leave me," Ming Si rested one hand on the car's compartment and forcefully suppressed a smile at the corner of her lips, sighing, "How could he do that? He didn't even consider my safety."

"That's outrageous!!" Cheng Yu felt like he was going to explode just listening, "Ming Si, you wait! I'll call him and scold him right now!"

After hanging up the phone, Ming Si looked like a triumphant winner, proudly shaking her phone at Liang Xian.

Let's see if he dared to casually slander her next time.

This little peacock was clearly showing off her anger. If she wasn't coaxed properly, it wouldn't look good. Just as Liang Xian was about to speak, he received Cheng Yu's call.