~The Best Teacher~

C/n's POV

Damn, I got an F again. 

I stared at the big red mark on my paper as my teacher walked around the classroom passing back last week's math tests. I keep failing tests because I don't understand any of this shit and probably never will.

Glancing to my right, I sneaked a peek at Y/n's paper. She probably got an A+ like always...

SHE GOT AN A++?!?! HOW DOES ONE EVEN GET A DOUBLE PLUS?!

Damn, she'll never like me if she finds out how stupid I am.

"Class please settle down, the bell will ring in about 1 minute. C/n, Y/n, please see me after class," our teacher announced.

I looked over at Y/n to find that she was already looking in my direction. She quickly broke eye contact though, putting her head down onto her arms.

Once the bell rang, everyone scrambled out of the class leaving Y/n and I alone with our teacher.

Y/n's POV

Fuck, I  really hope this isn't about me selling my homework answers. 

My hands were literally sweating as I walked up to our teacher's desk with C/n.

"C/n," she said, "I understand you have failed the past three tests?"

C/n stiffly nodded and I remained looking at the teacher, pretending I didn't hear that. Well at least now I know he's the one in trouble, not me.

"And Y/n, you have a 119 in this class right?"

I guess I do? Wow, I'm pretty smart!

I dumbly nodded along as she looked at me pointedly.

"Ok, from now on, Y/n you will be tutoring C/n after school in the library for your community hours and you, C/n, need to make sure you don't get held behind because of a math class. Be sure to talk to each other to arrange a schedule." She turned back to her papers and dismissed us to lunch without letting us utter a single word.

As C/n and I walked out of the classroom, my thoughts were going a mile a minute as I wondered how C/n felt about this forced arrangement. I mean, I'm obviously happy 'cause I like him, but maybe he's annoyed he has to get tutored by me.

"So what time do you wanna meet up?" he asked.

"Anytime works for me," I shrugged as I glanced at him.

"How about after school today then?"

I nodded, "Sure."

"Alright, I'll meet you at your locker?"

"Sounds good."

We walked into the cafeteria together and just as I was about to walk to B/f/n's and I's usual table, C/n turned to me and spoke,

"Wanna eat lunch with me and my friends so we can talk about our schedules? You can bring B/f/n too."

I smiled at the unexpected invite, "Sure, let me go get her."

As I was about to go look for B/f/n, she walked right up to us, "Y/n where've you been? 20 minutes of lunch has already passed."

She eyed C/n and me curiously and I smiled apologetically, "Our teacher wanted to talk to us after class. I'm gonna eat lunch with C/n and C/b/f/n, wanna come?"

She smirked but nodded her head in agreement and we all went to C/n's table to sit down...

And that's when I tripped.