~Dream~

3-22-24: I ended up changing this chapter a lot so some of the old comments may not make a lot of sense in the new context
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

"So... what's new?" C/n asked.

We were currently at my house just chilling in my room. We were just chatting not doing anything specific,  but after an hour went by I was struggling to find something to talk about since my brain was blanking more than usual. Most of the time, it's really easy for C/n and I to spend hours talking but lately, I get nervous whenever he's around. But the good kind of nervous.

I was just about to suggest that we watch a movie or show when he suddenly spoke.

"I had a dream the other day that I kissed you," he blurted out.

I looked at him with an expression clearly stating The fuck? I mean, I guess that's one way to start a conversation, but what am I even supposed to reply to that? Do I just smile and say Oh I had a dream like that too! No, because who admits that shit out loud!

"Cool?" I finally said as I struggled to hold in my laughter.

"I really don't know why I said that," he admitted with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah me neither," I laughed. "I'm judging you a little, not gonna lie."

"Well you were the last person on the planet so I kinda had to kiss you," he shrugged.

I looked at him confused, "Huh?"

We were sitting on the floor, side by side. He scooched closer to me, mocking a very serious expression on his face.

"It was the end of the world in my dream and you were begging me to kiss you before we died. So of course I had to oblige or I'd be an asshole if I didn't say yes to your dying wish."

"HA! Like I'd beg you to do anything. That definitely didn't happen."

He smirked, "And how would you know? It was my dream."

"Yeah, and it's your dream to kiss me, not mine. And don't even try to deny it 'cause you literally already admitted it."

He laughed, "Fuck, you're right."

"Mhm."

"So you're not gonna ask why I wanna kiss you?" he asked.

"And make this conversation more awkward? Sure why not!" I replied sarcastically. "Tell me then, why did you kiss me in your dream?"

C/n smirked, "I dreamed that I had the guts to confess and you said yes to me taking you out on a date. Then you kissed me 'cause you immediately fell in love with my amazing looks and charm."

I looked to the side, pretending to be contemplating the information for a couple of seconds.

"I don't know if that sounds realistic," I finally replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, "you might have to test out if that'd really happen before we can be sure."

His grin widened, "Y/n I like you. Wanna go out this Friday?"

I pretended to be deep in thought, "Hmm... I don't know. I think dream you had more charm."

C/n laughed and pulled me in by the waist.

"Are you sure? You don't think the real me would be better?"

I sucked in a breath, "Well, I guess I could see by letting you take me out."

"Uh huh, what time do you wanna do your little test then?"

"6?"

"That works for me."

"Okay," I looked him in the eyes, "I guess you were right."

C/n grinned and pulled me closer to his side, "Wow, you already figured it out?"

"Yeah," I whispered as I looped my arms around his neck, quickly pulling him in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💙: Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?