~Say Cheese!~

C/c: Your Crush's Little Cousin (Female)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

"Hey get back here you little brat!" a male shouted as he ran around after a little girl.

"You can't catch me!" the girl screamed back.

She ran by me, her vibrant red dress flying, causing her to stand out from the green of the grass surrounding us. She was surprisingly fast for how short her legs were.

I smiled as I watched them run. 

The boy goes to my school, I think.

As I was trying to place the boy's face thinking maybe he was in my history class, I felt a sudden force push me from behind.

"Woah!" I yelled as I crashed to the ground.

"C/c! Look what you did!" I heard him say.

I quickly got up before I could feel too embarrassed. The fall hadn't hurt too much thanks to the grass, but the grass isn't exactly a pillow either. I was about to tell the strangers that I didn't mind, but the little girl walked over and stopped right in front of me. She looked down at her feet as she nervously rolled the fabric of the end of her dress between her fingers. She looked to be maybe five years old.

"I'm sorry for pushing you pretty lady. I didn't mean to. It's just my annoying cousin kept chasing me and I didn't see where I was going," C/c said.

"Hey don't blame this on me!"

I looked up from her and saw the male jog over to stand beside her.

"Oh, it's fine. It really didn't hurt," I smiled at the girl and she gave me a toothy grin in return.

"C/n," he held his hand out for me to shake, "and this little brat is C/c."

She glared at him as I laughed and grasped his hand, "I'm Y/n."

As I looked at C/n, I couldn't help but feel attracted to him. It made me kind of glad that C/c bumped into me even though I do have some green stains on my pants now.

"Pretty lady," C/c said, shifting from foot to foot, "can you come walking with me? Me and C/n were going to play—"

"C/n and I," C/n interrupted.

She kicked him and continued as he let out a yelp, "Me and C/N, were going to play I Spy. Can you play with us?"

I grinned, "Sure!"

We ended up walking down the pathway that spiraled around the park, playing I Spy until the sun started going down. There was a lot of bickering between C/n and C/c, but it was really cute since it's clear that they're very close, almost like siblings.

"I think we should head home C/c," C/n said as he looked at his watch, "Mom's gonna want us home in time for dinner."

"Awwwwww, but I want to play with the pretty lady a while longer," she pouted.

"I think the pretty lady has had enough of your annoying voice," C/n chuckled.

"Meanie."

"How about we see the pretty lady another day," he glanced up at me, "and maybe she could give me her number."

I smiled and nodded. C/n pulled out his phone and I quickly typed my contact information.

"Bye pretty lady!" C/c yelled as she skipped away, holding C/n's hand.

I waved bye to them before returning home myself.

C/n texted me later that night and it started becoming a weekly occurrence for me to meet him and C/c at the park. One of those days came around and I was sitting on a bench, waiting for them to show up.

"Y/n!" C/n called, snapping me out of my thoughts.

He ran over and sat beside me, "C/c's not coming 'cause she's having a playdate with one of her friends."

I made a fake expression of disappointment and stood up, "Well I guess there's no point in me staying then."

I glanced over at his face full of pure shock and started bursting out in laughter, "I'm just kidding, I guess hanging out with you is alright too."

He recovered fast and gave me a smirk, "Yeah, I'm pretty great to be around."

I shook my head at his cockiness and smiled. We started a small conversation. It was springtime and the park looked beautiful. Flowers and trees were blooming everywhere filling the park with vibrant splashes of color.

An idea popped up in my head and I pulled out my phone. I opened the camera app and put it on selfie mode, pointing it at C/n and me while making sure to get a good background of all the beautiful plants.

"Say cheese!" I exclaimed as I smiled at the camera.

Just as I clicked the button to take the picture, I felt a kiss on my cheek. He did it so fast that I didn't even realize what had happened at first. C/n started laughing at my shocked expression and he grabbed my phone, which I was still holding dumbfoundedly. He sent the picture to himself while I tried processing the fact that he'd just given me a peck on my cheek.

"There," he pointed his screen at my face, his wallpaper now the picture of him kissing my cheek as I smiled at the camera.

"What was that for?" I asked when I finally regained composure.

"I guess it's because I really like you," he gave me a sly grin, "pretty lady."