~Impromptu Sleepover~

Bolded words = You texting, Italicized words = C/n texting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

C/n wake up
im bored
cant sleep
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H

JESUS WOMAN IM TRYING TO SLEEP

since youre awake you might as well help me😚

😐
go to sleep!!!!!
normal people like me are sleeping at this time

idk why but im not tired!

fine im coming over open your window

❤️❤️

I turned off my phone, setting it on my nightstand before going to my window to open it like C/n asked. I laid back down in my bed as I waited for him and just stared up at my ceiling in boredom.

Since our parents know each other and are close friends, C/n and I feel comfortable going to each other's rooms without worrying about what our parents might say. He only lives a couple of houses down from me so we started going to each other's house through the window when we were little kids. We're in high school now and that still hasn't changed.

"Fuck!" C/n whisper-yelled as he accidentally knocked his head against the window sill while climbing into my room. "That's a lot smaller than I remember."

"'Cause you're bigger now dummy," I laughed.

I sat up against my pillows as C/n made his way over. He dramatically flopped onto my bed and right onto my stomach causing all the air to get wheezed out of me.

"Are you trying to suffocate me?" I accused as I attempted to wiggle out from under him.

C/n continued to lay on me, completely ignoring my protests.

"C/n get off," I whined, "you're supposed to be entertaining me not trying to kill me."

He laughed and finally moved off my body. He lifted my covers so he could lay under them with me. As C/n got comfortable, he pulled me down so I was lying beside him. I smiled and rested my legs in between his as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. He shivered as I slid my hands under his shirt and up his back, trying to transfer his body heat to my cold hands. We were far enough to still make eye contact as I rested my head against his bicep.

He kissed me on the lips slowly and I shut my eyes at the comfort. We'd probably wake up on opposite sides of the bed and with him hogging the blanket, but it didn't stop us from cuddling before we fell asleep.

We started chatting about nothing and after only a couple of minutes, I finally started feeling my eyes grow heavy.

"Hey," C/n gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb after I yawned, "I thought I was here to entertain you 'cause you weren't sleepy."

"Sorry, you're just too boring that I couldn't help it," I joked.

He squished my cheeks together, "Ha ha, very funny. Go to sleep, it's already 3 AM."

I mumbled incoherently in response as another yawn attacked me.

"Night C/n, love you," I murmured as I snuggled into his chest. "Thanks for coming over."

"Goodnight Y/n, love you more," he whispered back, pressing a soft kiss on the top of my head.

I didn't remember his words the next morning when I woke up halfway off my bed because he accidentally kicked me. And his sweet words definitely didn't stop me from yelling at him when I fell face-first onto my floor.