~Upperclassman~

B/n: (Older) Brother's Name
B/g: Older Brother's Girlfriend's Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

"Are any of you guys going to the basketball game?" I asked, sitting down at my group's lunch spot.

They either nodded in reply or shook their heads no as I looked around.

"Eh, I might. Are you?" B/f/n asked.

I turned to her while everyone went back to their conversations, "Yeah, I mean B/n's playing so I'm going to cheer for him like the good sister I am."

B/f/n started laughing as I frowned, "Uh huh. You're not fooling anyone Y/n, we all know you're just tryna see what's-his-face."

I turned bright red as I tried to deny what she was implying, "No! Is it really that hard to believe that I'm trying to be a good sister? And I don't know who you're talking about that I would wanna see."

"Whatever Y/n. Deny all you want but don't forget, I'm your best friend and you stare a lot."

I groaned in annoyance, "Ugh fine. I shouldn't have gone with the 'trying to be a good sister' story." B/f/n laughed and nodded in agreement. "His name is C/n by the way."

"Oooo. Y/n admits she has her eye on someone?" B/f/n raised her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"Haha very funny. So you gonna come or not?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Of course I'm coming! I wanna see if you can control your staring and plus, your brother's fine as hell."

I gaped at her and pretended to throw up, "That's disgusting. Get a better taste in guys B/f/n."

The bell rang as her loud laughter filled the air.

***

"Y/n hurry your ass up before I leave you!" B/n called from the living room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I ran into the living room, "You know it takes time for your beautiful sister to get ready."

B/n gave me a once over, "Isn't that too much?"

I laughed, "Of course not!"

I was wearing B/n's old basketball jersey from when he was on the junior varsity team. I had two stripes of our school colors painted on my face and our school colors glitter sprayed in my hair.

He rolled his eyes as we walked outside the house, "Hurry up and get in the car. And get in the backseat 'cause I'm picking up B/g and some of the guys."

I shrugged and opened the door, automatically putting on my earbuds to listen to music while texting B/f/n. I didn't even notice when the side door opened and someone slid into the other passenger seat.

"What's up Y/n?"

I jumped in surprise, turning towards my right while simultaneously taking out an earbud, "Huh?"

C/n laughed as I tried to control my beating heart.

"What's up?" he repeated.

"O-oh sorry. Nothing much," I said while avoiding eye contact.

"You coming to cheer us on?"

"Yup," I smiled as my heart calmed down a bit.

"I better hear your voice the loudest then."

I just smiled in reply.

"Yo, scoot over," a voice said as I was soon face to face with C/b/f/n, who had opened my passenger door.