~Sleepover~

Third POV

Y/n bustled around her room, getting ready for her sleepover at C/n's house. She was filled with excitement since it'd been a while since she'd been able to hang out with her best friend. She stood next to her bed, where she had organized the things she needed to bring, and mentally went through her checklist.

Toothbrush/paste? Check
Clothes/Undergarments? Check
Hairbrush? Check
Girl crap that just makes life complicated? Check
Phone/Charger/Earbuds? Check

Feeling satisfied that she hadn't forgotten anything, she grabbed her bag and walked into her living room. While waiting for C/n to pick her up, she watched her favorite TV show. As soon as Y/n heard the honk of C/n's car, she dashed forward to her front door before proceeding to calmly walk outside.

C/n was adjusting the music when Y/n hopped into the passenger side. He greeted her with a bright smile and Y/n could already feel her heart racing.

Y/n's POV

At this rate, I'm gonna have a heart attack at the age of 16...

"So what have you been up to so far since we got out of school?" C/n asked as he pulled out of my street.

I studied the houses passing by to help calm my nerves, "Mostly just sleeping. I could've been hanging out with my best friend but he ditched me for some stupid trip."

C/n rolled his eyes and a small smile appeared on my face, "I was visiting my grandparents. You're so clingy."

"Yeah okay, 'cause I'm the one who blows up a person's phone when they don't show up in class."

C/n shrugged, "Being ditched to go to school alone is way worse than being ditched in the summer."

"I didn't ditch you, I was sick!"

"Stop making excuses."

I laughed and we continued catching up on the short drive to his house.

I grinned when we entered his house, noticing the giant fluffy blanket and the snacks he had prepared by the couch.

"So we're having a movie marathon?" I questioned as I plopped down onto the couch and snuggled under the blanket.

"Even better, we're gonna binge-watch Friends," he replied with a glint in his eyes.

"What's Friends?" (If you know what Friends is, I love you. Comment who your fav character is)

C/n marched over to me and I became confused at his astounded expression.

"Do you live under a rock? How do you not know what Friends is?!" he asked incredulously.

I shrugged before speaking, "So you gonna tell me what it is?"

"It's a show," he spoke exaggeratedly slowly, "about a group of friends."

I rolled my eyes, "Gee, imagine that."

As he pulled up the show on his TV, I looked through the snacks laid out on the coffee table. I smiled victoriously when I managed to find my favorite chips.

Feeling a tug on the blanket around me, I looked toward C/n who had just sat down beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked in an accusatory tone.

"What do you think? I'm trying to get a bit of blanket that this selfish person in my living room won't share."

"Get your own!"