~Personal Heater~

COD: Call of Duty (The videogame)
B/c: Your Best Friend's Crush (Male)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

On what was supposed to be a nice, lazy Saturday morning, I was scared awake by my damn alarm because I had forgotten to turn it off. I looked over to the beeping clock and groaned aloud as I read the time.

Of course I woke up at 7 AM on a weekend.

I rolled over and attempted to fall back asleep, but it was too late— I was awake. I sat up in my bed, still refusing to leave my cozy blankets, and checked my phone to notice that I'd received a text from B/f/n.

B/f/n: happy birthday!! 🥳🥳

Me: thank youuu

B/f/n: let me know when you're on your way

Me: kk

Well at least I know my day isn't going to waste, so it's not such a bad thing that I woke up so early. Birthdays get less exciting as I grow older, so I didn't want to do anything big this year. However, B/f/n insisted I have a sleepover so we can at least do something small together.

After finishing my morning routine, I walked over to B/f/n's house with a backpack carrying all my things.

"Oh yay, Y/n's here!" B/f/n yelled as she opened her front door. 

I raised my eyebrow wondering why she was talking out loud but then remembered she's kinda crazy so I just chose to ignore it.

"Hey," I greeted B/f/n.

She was grinning as she ushered me into her living room. My smile matched hers until I walked to her couch, where I noticed who else was present. My palms automatically started sweating as I attempted to stop my smile from turning awkward.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" B/c shouted.

"Happy Birthday," C/n stated calmly with a small smile.

"Thanks, how you guys been?" I asked while discretely rubbing my palms against my pants.

They replied that they'd been good and B/f/n announced she was gonna get drinks and snacks from her kitchen.

"I'll help you!" I quickly volunteered as I shot up from my seat on the couch.

B/f/n shrugged and I quickly followed her through the door that led to her kitchen, making sure it shut behind me.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I whisper-yelled to B/f/n. 

She laughed as she started pouring out some chips into bowls, "They're your friends so I invited them too."

I pulled out a six-pack of beers from her fridge as I replied, "Yeah but I thought today was gonna be lowkey. Just us two."

"The more the merrier right? And who knows, C/n might even give you a birthday kiss."

B/f/n cackled as she quickly walked out of the kitchen, the bowls of snacks in her arms. I glared a hole into the back of her head before sighing and following behind her, trying to stop any nerves from building.

"You're turning 22 this year right?" B/c asked from his spot on the floor.

"Yup," I replied as I sat down at my previous seat on the couch.

"Yeah, she's getting old," B/f/n said with a dramatic sigh. 

I shot her a glare, "You're like a couple of months younger than me."