~Cold Attack!~

I got this "cold attack" thing from an episode of Nichijou (My Ordinary Life). It's a classic comedy anime you should watch if you wanna laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Y/n is a very playful person, especially at school. And since winter had finally come she was excited that she could finally start messing around with her friends again. Every morning she'd run up to her friends and every morning they knew what was awaiting them.

"Cold attack!" she'd yell as she placed her cold hands on the cheeks of whoever was closest.

In the beginning, people would shriek in surprise— their breaths coming out in puffs that could be seen in the Winter air— but the more Y/n did it the more her friends got accustomed to it. Of course, they still shivered and playfully swatted at her hands which were way too cold for her to be laughing so loudly in the morning. They all smartly decided they'd be gifting her mitts for Secret Santa.

One day, however, Y/n decided to do a cold attack on the one and only C/n.

Just as she was about to pull her hands away after yelling the famous catchphrase, C/n grabbed them and held them in place against his face. His larger hands encased hers as he stared at her.

"Why don't I warm your hands up? There'll be consequences if you keep 'attacking' everyone Y/n," C/n smirked as he leaned closer to her face.

Y/n being Y/n, however, was a bit on the thick-headed side and didn't realize that C/n's punishment wasn't really a punishment. So instead of becoming flustered like any other girl would be by a flirty threat from their crush, she laughed.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do, hmm?"

And just like that the playful Y/n got her "punishment". Her cheeks turned red as C/n pressed his lips against hers. He smiled against her lips knowing that he'd caught Y/n's dense self fully off guard. She squeezed her eyes closed at the surprise, trying to process the situation and figure out the right way to react.

But soon enough C/n pulled his lips away, still keeping a firm hold on her hands, "Are you still cold?"

C/n slid his hand behind her neck, feeling her shiver before hugging her close. Y/n stood rigidly still, her mind frozen in shock before she managed to dumbly shake her head "no" to C/n's question.

"Great! Why don't we do this every morning to help combat your attacks? It's important that wrong-doers have access to rehabilitation," C/n stated in a lecturing tone.

"S-sure whatever."

And just like that, everyone went on with their school day and C/n kept his word for the rest of their winter mornings. And maybe even a bit past winter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💙: What show have you been watching lately?