~The Silent Treatment~

B/f/b: Your Best Friend's Boyfriend (he's friends with C/n)
F/t: Your Favorite TV Show (that you like but C/n hates)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
(Texting)

C/n: you excited for the arcade?

Y/n: yuppp get ready to lose🤩🤩

C/n: 😐

Y/n: 😚😚

C/n: does 12 sound good?

Y/n: yea

C/n: alr ill lyk when im omw to pick you up

Y/n: kk

I smiled as I turned off my phone and thought about what I was gonna wear. It's already 10 o'clock so I don't need to wait long for my date with C/n.

I glanced at my phone as I received a buzz signaling a new notification. It was B/f/n.

B/f/n: DUDE

Y/n: DUDE IM GETTING READY TO GO OUT WITH C/N

B/f/n: COME OVER PLSSS 🙏🙏🙏

Y/n: WHAT HAPPENED??

B/f/n: please just come over 😭😭

Y/n: kk let me just call C/n

I wonder what's wrong.

"Hello?" C/n said when he picked up.

"Hey, can we go to the arcade tomorrow instead? B/f/n's asking me to come over saying it's an emergency," I sighed.

C/n groaned, "Tell her to call C/b/f/n."

I rolled my eyes, "C/n!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just kidding, we can go tomorrow."

"Sorry babe. I'll call you later."

"Ok love you."

"Love you too," I hung up and quickly threw on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

When I finally got to B/f/n's house she immediately dragged me to her room before bursting into tears.

"HE CHEATED ON ME!" she screamed.

"WHAT?!"

B/f/n blew her nose with a tissue, "Yeah! We were hanging out at the park and he went to get us ice cream when his phone dinged. I wasn't looking at who it was at first, but then it just kept ringing so I checked to see who the hell was spamming him 'cause it was pissing me off!"

I nodded for her to continue, and if it weren't for the situation I would've laughed at B/f/n's short temper.

"The first text I saw said 'Hey bae, wanna have another fun night? XOXO, Britney' with kissy face emojis! I was so shocked I just left the park," B/f/n choked out as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Wait, so you left without confronting him?" B/f/n nodded her head in reply. "Has he tried calling you?"

"Yeah, but I'm too scared to pick up!" B/f/n said throwing her phone at me.

Which, by the way, had like 100 missed calls and 500 text messages all from B/f/b. I clicked on B/f/b contact and he immediately picked up on the first ring.

"BABE WHERE'D YOU GO?! WHY DID YOU-" B/f/b yelled.

I cut him off, "It's me Y/n. NOW WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER BITCH TEXTING YOU HUH?!"