~Daredevil~

R/n: Random Name (Male)
F/n: Friend's Name (Female)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

"Oh my god B/f/n! I can't believe you actually did that," I yelled, laughing loudly along with the rest of our group.

"Shut the fuck up Y/n. I wouldn't have had to do it but some bitch  gave me a shit dare," she stated, giving me a pointed glare as she sat back down in the circle.

It's lunch and we're all at the school's quad playing Dare or Dare which we've been doing almost every lunch for the past year. We made it a competition since it became our "thing" and you lose when you back out of a dare. If you lose you become a bystander, so whoever is the last person to not back out wins.

I dared B/f/n to ask R/n for answers on the math homework in exchange for a kiss. Lucky for her, he was nice about it so she was able to complete her dare pretty quickly. Unlucky for her, that kid does not know how to shower.

"It's your turn so you better hope to god F/n doesn't fuck you over," she said, the annoyance on her face still evident.

I continued to laugh as I turned to F/n waiting for my dare. I was determined to do it no matter what because so far, I have the most wins in this game and I'd like to keep it that way. We've never gone so far to people getting that injured, so I'm not too scared.

She snapped her fingers and smirked when she finally came up with an idea. My anticipation and fear grew as I saw the knowing look she passed to B/f/n. Well, they're not gonna let me off easy huh?

"I dare you to go straddle C/n on his lap and get all cuddly with him. No greeting and no explanation," she said, knowing that he was currently sitting with all his friends.

I sighed, "Wow, so we're really playing like that huh?"

She continued to grin slyly, "Don't cry about it, that's your dare. Unless the Great Y/n is backing down from a dare."

"Fuck no," I got up but before I left I turned to B/f/n. "No recording!"

She just smiled and held up her phone, "Ha, bitch you thought."

I have such great friends.

C/n and his friends weren't too far from us, so when I walked over to their group they looked up with curiosity knowing that we were playing the Dare or Dare game. We're known around campus for entertaining our school with cool but dumb dares.

Some were standing and messing around while others were just chilling on the grass. One of those people was C/n. At least I don't need to push him or anything to get on him.

I can't believe I genuinely just thought that.

Unlike his friends, C/n didn't notice me until I was standing directly in front of him, shading him from the sun that was beaming on his face.

"Oh, what's up Y/n?" he asked.

Aw damn, of course he's too dumb to realize that I'm doing a dare. And one of the major rules is that we can't say it's a dare while doing the dare. Either someone else says it's a dare or we complete the dare, but we can't say anything about it while doing the dare. This is just going to make this five million times more embarrassing.

I huffed and just accepted my fate, sitting in between his outstretched legs and extending my legs on either side of him. I was facing the direction of the girls so I could see as they all pulled out their phones as I looked over C/n's shoulder. I mentally cried and then, as if the universe had to test just how much my pride could drop, F/n made a motion with her arms to indicate that I had not yet completed the dare. I flipped her off while they all just continued recording. I'll have to beg them not to post any of this.

Fuuuuuuck.

I rested my arms around C/n's neck and proceeded to bury my face into the crook of his neck and his shoulder. I'm pretty sure he can feel the heat coming from my face but at least no one could really see my expression anymore. Positive mindset you know?

At first, he tensed up, but surprisingly he put his arms around me hugging me back.

"Ummm you good Y/n?" he questioned. Meanwhile, his friends were just snickering at his obliviousness.

They knew that all they had to do was tell C/n it was a dare to stop the dare but of course, they had to see me suffer for their entertainment.

I just nodded into C/n's neck which caused his friends and my friends to start laughing even more.

Assholes.

"Okay if you say so," I felt him look up after stroking his fingers through my hair for about a minute. "Damn it, this is another one of your guys' fucking dares isn't it?"

I finally lifted my head to face him, "Took you long enough to realize."

He stared at me with an unreadable expression for a couple of moments as I stared back, waiting for him to say something.

"Sorry," he shrugged, "I just thought you were doing it 'cause B/f/n told me you got a crush on me."

"THAT BITCH DID WHAT?!" I yelled jumping up from the ground, ready to go pound her face into the grass.

"Nah she didn't, but now I know you like me, and I like you too," he winked at me as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back into his embrace.

"Lucky bastard," I grumbled.

"Not really. Having the infamous daredevil as my girlfriend isn't exactly the path to a calm school life. Knowing the fucked up shit you guys make each other do, I already know I'm gonna have to be prescribed some anti-stress meds."

"Mhm 'cause I'm not giving up my title," I replied.

"Whatever, as long as those pretty lips aren't touching anyone else's, I'll be okay." He groaned as he rested his chin on my head, "I can already feel a headache coming on."

I finally laughed and pulled myself away from him, kissing him on the cheek before leaving his arms to walk back to my group. 

I turned my head to speak over my shoulder, "Hey, at least you finally got a girlfriend."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

His friends nodded in agreement with my statement.

"You are kinda picky C/n," one of his friends said.

"Yeah, you're the last one of the group to get a girl," another spoke up.

He rolled his eyes while responding, "Can't be that picky if I chose Y/n."

"I heard that!"

Hopefully, my next dare will be to give C/n a good smack.