Chapter 102-The Jump

Feeling kinda lame guys, updates may be delayed. Glad to see all the new readers though.

"Kid...I've called their bluff but containing the Hells and the hunting down these dogs of Heaven is as much as I can do while not revealing my presence to the Imperial Army. It will take me about the time it takes for ten incense sticks of time to burn before I eliminate all the demonic forces on the surface and kill these dogs of Heaven. I need you to go down in that Hellhole and use Mizuchi to seal it. Then I can teleport us both out of here. Hurry, remember you have ten incense sticks of time!"

Lineir started running furiously. He sprinted to the Hellhole where the volcano used to be. He maintained his phoenix wings flapping them to accelerate to his fastest speed! He moved at a speed that mortals could no longer comprehend with their eyes, seemingly flickering from one place to the next!

"This ******* once again entrusting the most important task to a junior! Are you kidding me? What crime did I commit in my last life to deserve this kind of treatment from Fate?" Lineir mourned as he quickly neared the Hellhole despite its vast distance from the estate. He avoided the numerous demons which were crawling everywhere. While he ran he watched Dahn still maintaining his domain over the pit and suppressing the Hell's invasion. Simultaneously, Dahn was also hunting down the remnants of the Angelic Cohort. Whenever the demons started to group together a massive sword formation would descend and devastate their ranks. In this way Lineir soon approached the pit itself.

"No time to do this like a wuss! Don't worry, when I was young I too fought the Hells and the Heavens! I'm holding back the Heavens for you so you can't even complain you only have to fight one! Jump after I clear the way for you!"

Dahn's transmission made Lineir almost spit blood. He ONLY had to face the Hells? He had to fight one of the major powers since ancient times with a sword that wouldn't listen to him and a master who had no body.

"This is insanity. It's a good thing you specialize in insanity kiddo!" Mei began to laugh as Lineir reached the edge of the massive pit. His face was stretched in a manner consistent with madmen. His eyes were practically black but the sheen of red Madness made the pit appear to be perfectly consistent with those descriptions of the Hells from ancient times! He began to laugh too. It was just too ridiculous. How could one boy turn from a scavenger into a hero to seal the Hells?

"Kid. I hope you're taking this seriously. If this Hellhole is allowed to fully open over the next couple of weeks it will affect the overall scheme of things! There is an order to things and if any small thing, even one Hellhole such as this changes, there will be consequences! Go down, 10 incense sticks of time, follow my sword now!"

Up above Dahn began to fuse together nine crystal swords. A sword formed, the size of an elephant, then a pillar, then a house, then the size of a small town! He stood atop a ring of floating swords and raised the sword in both arms as if delivering judgement upon the Hells!

Nine Blades-Sky Suppressing Sword!

Lineir watched as this senior....no this apex expert of olden times unleashed a terrifying move! The Bladelord appeared like a true angel in the sky! An angel of crystal swords, standing atop his blade wings and unleashing his decrees at will! The translucent purple light which filtered through the Qi Curtain which Dahn had shrouded the entire planet with glimmered off the Sword Domain and Lineir marveled as infinite spiraling rings of swords twisted and turned in fantastic formations! Nine-nine circles, dragon fangs, phoenix claws, tiger claws, and all manner of infinite forms were displayed for the world to see. It was as if Dahn's Domain was stating to the world,

"My blade is infinity! Live by the blade, die by the blade, become one with the blade, and reach beyond that which is to see what can be! Nine blades can become one and one blade can become all in my hands!"

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the Sky Suppressing Sword was cast down by Dahn's hands it instantly accelerated to a terrifying speed! The powerful crystalline Qi which was inside was so finely controlled that the falling sword carried a mass far greater than its size! So great was its mass that air, dust, even reality itself began to be caught upon its keen edge as a piece of paper might begin to catch upon a fast moving blade!

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality tore apart and the void surrounded the blade as the characteristic noise which only those who have seen the laws of physics bend appeared!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGG!!!!

In an instant the massive blade rushed past Lineir into the Hellhole.

"Time to go!" Lineir and Mei cried together as Dahn smiled with his closed eyes.

"That kid really reminds me of her sometimes." Then he summoned still more blades and continued hunting the remnants of the Angelic Cohort.

"Come here Herald. I've dreamed of getting revenge on the Heavens for so long. I wonder what it would be like to finally taste a little of it today."

As the blade rushed by Lineir he was assaulted by a shockwave! He took a running start and without giving himself time to hesitate he jumped off the edge of the pit!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!

The air whistled by as he accelerated to breakneck speed in the slipstream of the blade! From his position falling behind the blade he could admire the beautiful crystal structure of it, the purple light which pulsated as the dense Qi inside fought the laws of reality to stay solid!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!

Hordes of imps flying up the pit were baffled as the massive sword flew by like a meteor! Unnoticed in its wake was the black robed youth and his two blades like a shadow hidden by the blinding radiance of the sun! The countless demons ascending the walls realized that a horrifying fate awaited them if they were still in the pit when that blade landed and they scrambled to ascend the pit faster! Thousands of demons were cast off to fall screaming and wailing by other fellow demons frantic to reach the surface! The pit was several hundred meters across and Lineir crossed his blades in front of him.

"I really hope that this thing doesn't kill me while clearing the way!" He realized that the impact from such a frightening technique would obliterate anything in the pit at the time.

"Don't be ridiculous. Despite his unreliable look, the Bladelord is famed for his control throughout the Heavens and Hells." Mizuchi remarked and Lineir sighed. You, of all people, are calling someone unreliable after starting this whole twisted situation?!

"I sure hope so. We're almost at the bottom!" Lineir cried out and suddenly flared out his fiery phoenix wings to sharply break! The pressure tore at his back as he went from a speed exceeding terminal velocity to a gentle fall in an instant. If any mortal experienced such forces there wouldn't even be a whole body to bury. However to Lineir he barely noticed it as he watched the shining crystal sword sink down to the bottom of the pit. Orange glowing magma streams illuminated the sides of the pit and Lineir watched the as blade, despite its size, was swallowed into the immensity of the bottom of the pit. A second later there was a flash of light.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!