Chapter 132-From Light Comes Darkness

Flicker...Flicker...Flick Flick Flick Flick!!

Moments later to a mortal, the numerous forces of the Jin Clan appeared in the skies behind the 3 ancestors. Most were dressed in the manner of Jin Clan warriors with black and red armor emblazoned with the Jin Clan crest and various fiery branded swirls carved into the metal.

"All forces! The perpetrator is merely initial Divine Realm! Capture him alive and bring him to us!" Hanyi Jin roared as he raised a clenched fist. Immediately the army filled with elders and led by patriarchs rushed into action. The weakest of them were initial Divine Realm and the strongest elders as well as the patriarchs reached late Divine Realm. Beyond them were the three ancestors who had reached a half step into the Celestial Realm. However, they had been cultivating for thousands of years and thus were vastly more powerful than any of the patriarchs.

"Get him!"

"For the ancestors!"

 "For the glory of the clan!"

The army charged forward, over 400 hundred strong. Lineir alone stood in the middle of Star Stream Lake. He was only an average figure, casually at the ready. If one did not get a close look at his Madness clouded eyes he would for the all the world just look like a young man, not even particularly dashing. However, something about his atmosphere bespoke an iron will. The scariest thing about him was that in the face of 400 Jin Clan member elites he showed no unease. If anything...he was eager!

"It's time!" Lineir raised the black blade to the sky as if challenging the Heavens. From all around torrential plumes of Madness Rain poured down upon the frozen surface of Star Stream Lake. The droplets pounded into the ice on top of the lake and ate through it as if they were anathema.

Madness Rain Domain!

Shua Shua Shua

The approaching troops all felt the pressing spirit of Madness affect their morale but were not overly affected as they were all at the same or higher level of cultivation and all elites. By entering formations together they successfully defended against the Madness's insanity.

"It's that strange Rain Domain! Everyone enter the formation! His cultivation level is low, no matter how arcane he can't hurt us when we stand together!" The Jin Clan patriarchs called out and the numerous elders stood together with the ancestors at the back as generals.

"Rogue cultivator! Your strange techniques are useless before the full might of an orthodox clan! Kneel and allow us to take you alive or face death!" Hanyi Jin exhorted with a triumphant smile as they closed in and Lineir showed no signs of being a powerful senior. At this point he became absolutely certain that this rogue cultivator was just what he seemed! An initial Divine Realm cultivator with some strange legacies! However, in his moment of certainty, Lineir's face twisted into a smile which sent chills more icy than Hanyi Jin had ever felt in thousands of years. It was the face of a reaper!

Chi Chi Chi!!!!!!

On the black blade upraised to the sky a pulsating column of Lightning Qi appeared. From the stormy sky a dancing dragon of Lightning Qi arced down to meet the black blade as if it was a lightning rod! Simultaneously the aura of Darkness Qi began to gather in the black blade as well. It gathered a terrifying darkness aura which sucked in the lightning into the sword so that all that was recognizable on the outside were small chain-like links of lightning which bound the whole technique together. The approaching army however did not falter,

"He's just one man! What can his technique do alone?!! Advance!!" Screamed the ancestors and the army created a phantom image of a 3 headed hell hound advancing forwards in formation.