Chapter 193-Meeting Again

Ugh, thought the story got deleted again, I keep falling asleep before I can write...will try to get more in this weekend

"AAAAAAHHH!" As they tried to stabilize their Qi and flight paths, Lineir activated his movement techniques and appeared before the nearest one...

"****" The elder quickly tried to gather himself and escape only to realize that Lineir's blade was already at his back.

Hydratic Sacrifice

He activated his secret technique, burning his blood and rotating his Second Heart to quickly shift all of his vital organs to a different area!

Puchi

The black blade penetrated his back but failed to find anything but an empty sac of useless flesh! Roaring he disconnected it like a lizard's false tail and ripped himself out stark naked to rejoin his brothers. It consumed a ninth of his Qi and could only be used 9 times, but he had successfully evaded a mortal wound! The three Initial Celestial King elders of the Netherworld Refinement Sect regrouped in the sky and donned new robes while slowly regenerating their injuries. While their blood was roiling and they had all been greatly impacted from their destruction of their techniques and Lineir's subsequent counterattack, they still possessed the greater portion of their energy reserves. On the other hand Lineir had expended almost 40% of his energy and failed to kill a single one of them yet!

"Could you umm help a little? A Celestial King is a bit beyond my level!" LIneir turned in frustration to the watching Xiao Gui. She tilted her head,

"So useless. Even with my father's armor you failed to slay such trash with three strikes. They're only ordinary Celestial Kings, what kind of excuse is that?" She mocked and Lineir almost spat blood. He two major realms below the elders... if they were trash than what was he? "I'll deal with them so we're not here all day. Watch my blade and see what real swordsmanship is like." She leveled her midnight blue sword and there was a flicker as the sheath was cast off by one hand faster than conscious thought. She seemed to target the elder which had just used Hydratic Sacrifice to escape. Lineir was about to warn her about the cunning methods of this man but decided to watch. If her strike failed to kill it was a point for him, and if it did the elder was dead either way so he didn't bother warning Xiao Gui.

"She's beyond Celestial King!" The three elders quickly paled as the great gathering of energy convinced them that this opponent was no trick. They were genuinely facing an expert of a higher level for sure! In that moment of astonishment Xiao Gui took a step forward instantly distorting space and leaving behind an afterimage as she unleashed her naked blade.

One Step Slash!

"Brothers! Retreat, she's targeting me!" The elder yelled while pushing his companions away. He had been ready to activate his escape technique at a moment's notice but the blade was so fast that he barely activated it in time anyway.

Hydratic Sacrifice

"Haarrgh!" He grunted as he activated his technique a total of eight times immediately realizing that the blade was chopping through his false bodies faster than he could make them!

Hydratic Sacrifice

Chop!

Hydratic Sacrifice

Chop!

Hydratic Sacrifice

Chop!

Hydratic Sacrifice

Chop!

Hydratic Sacrifice

Chop!

In an instant when he ran out of bodies the blade ran through him and his consciousness collapsed as his core was obliterated. The blade traveled at supersonic speeds and proceeded to bisect his two companions as well. When they fell there was absolute silence at the palace. Not a single disciple of the Netherworld Refinement Sect, or even the supervisory elder Jue had anything to say. After all they valued their lives and didn't wish to be cut down like grass!

"Where's your Sectmaster?" Xiao Gui sheathed her sword and landed in front of the supervisory elder whose knees were almost knocking together from fear.

"Th-there!" He pointed deep into the palace and stood as still as he could as the boy in midnight armor and the girl with an unsurpassed skill strode by him. No one said a thing, not even a single warning cry for the Sectmaster. All anyone could think was, "the sect is finished."

However a certain line of conversation did drift back and cause much mental anguish and shock as the boy and girl strode out of sight,

"Man...I thought Celestial Kings would be stronger..."

*******************

Deep inside the Sect's most inner places, the Sectmaster paced nervously. A projection suddenly appeared, broadcasted by a large glowing jade. It formed into a shadow which shifted and changed ephemerally.

"Why have you called me Sectmaster?" The shadow intoned and its cheery voice did not match the Sectmaster's uneasy expression at all. He stepped closer and bowed low to the shadow

"My lord, the reason I have contacted you is that there are two unknown intruders who have slain three of my strongest elders! The rest have fled in fear. Now I, your loyal servant, can only await for them to reach this area. I implore you to advise me master, my life is yours to command!" The hastily thought out cry for help was really just the Sectmaster's pathetic attempt for permission to abandon ship. If he stayed he would likely be slaughtered or at the mercy of the mysterious intruders. But if he fled...there were worse certainties than death.

"Hmm...I see. How...interesting. No need to leave the premises." The shadow said and the Sectmaster visibly paled.

"Bu-but...then...I mean...my lord!" He stammered as his last hope fell away.

"No need to leave the premises, I happen to be on my way for a visit. I'd like to know who dares to infringe on my business." Suddenly the Sectmaster was over the moon!

"If my lord is personally coming then this one will prepare for your coming!" He said while bowing so low his nose was practically rubbing against the floor. The shadow disappeared and the Sectmaster quickly moved over to another projection on which Lineir and Xiao Gui were shown running into the compound. He muttered with a smile,

"Let us just see what horrors await you when my lord arrives!"

***************************************