Chapter 163-Into Fire and Flame

Arghhhh not allowed to eat anything all day until I have my examination tomorrow. Sooooo hungry!!!

"Child, don't cry so hard. You are next!" The Poison King's words dripped with a sickly sweet venom. However in that moment there was a vast blast of hot wind which scoured the sky free of the poisonous vapor!

SHUAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Jere, you traitor of humanity, since when did you become bold enough to wander onto mortal land and even subvert the Pillars." A warmth spread through the two youths on the ground as light flared before their eyes. The wet poison suddenly evaporated as a blossom of flame protectively encircled them. When the light disappeared there was a man standing with his hand raised as if he could halt the wind and rain with it alone. He looked sadly at Ting and shook his head. "Too late to save her. The body is too weak and there is no will to live."

"Solar Martial God! You bastard how could you leave the Western Front!" The Poison King's face fell as he saw the sky blue robes and strong shoulders of the staunch warrior. "I don't believe it. Did you sacrifice the position of the whole Western Battlefront for some mere juniors and a minor Pillar? Impossible!"

"Senior take your blade back, use it to destroy that bastard!" Lineir walked up and offered Mizuchi to the Solar Martial God. The weeping blue katana cried,

"Master! How could you leave me with this twerp! His tastes are so vulgar and plebeian, let's go play again!" She exclaimed and Lineir cringed. The Solar Martial God's eyes twinkled and he outwardly smiled as he took the deathblade. She began to say something as he picked up the blade, "Master...?"

"Shush Mizuchi. It's time to mourn our enemy's deaths." He said.

"But Master...?"

"Shush! Let's go!" The Solar Martial God ignored her cries and leaped at the Poison King.

"I've long heard of your prowess. Very well then, let us see if your flame arts and blade work are capable of matching my poison arts! Our Daos will decide this!" The aristocratic King replied and several vials of liquid appeared in his hand. They oozed with a terrible and profound aura which made Lineir want to pass out though he was not being targeted. The Solar Martial God simply passed the fingers of his free hand gracefully along the cold blue katana while rushing towards the Poison King. The weeping tears were evaporated by a spark of flame and the katana glowed with a frosty chill as the outside was covered in white hot flame. A blow which could sunder seas and sever mountains came out like the raging flame of a star. It burned with primal fire and cried tears of primordial ice. This was a vision of the end and it mourned the inevitable end of life.

"The Blade of the Mourning End, how many souls has she claimed? If you were truly here I would be outmatched...but did you really think I wouldn't notice! You never left the Western Front, this is merely an avatar!" The Poison King smiled in the face of this terrifying blow as his vials exploded and a tsunami of oozing poison came out. It exploded forth and blocked the fiery ice strike though the poison was scattered every which way, a devastating event as everything living for kilometers was poisoned and turned black and shriveled in death.

Plop Plop Plop Plop Plop Plop Plop!!!!!!!!!!!

"Even though this isn't my true body it is still more than enough with my Deathblade to slay you and seal this Pillar! The Hells will not by rising today, even if you have betrayed the human race!" The Solar Martial God growled ferociously as he ran his finger along the katana once more. Tears came, even more than before. These were the tears which could end a civilization! They contained an icy power condensed from countless souls. When mixed with the Solar Martial God's flame techniques and his exquisite blade work he became worthy of the title God! This was why he had left Mizuchi behind with Lineir long ago. It was a form of protection as well as a gift for deadly situations, if his avatar came, with the Deathblade he would be able to display a terrifying strength even if his true body was still at the Western Front!