Chapter 190-Brightsoul City

Moving into a new apt in Upper East side this weekend. Thanks to all the old and new voters and commentators!

Lineir saw a bright point of light which rapidly engulfed his entire vision.

Shuuup

His feet planted in solid concrete after a short moment and he yanked his arm back from Xiao Gui who had landed first and was already walking forward.

"This is Brightsoul City. It's in the Grand Nebula Region of the Higher Realms. The information dealers here are some of the oldest and most reputable ones in the entire area. Come on, follow me." She looked over her shoulder and Lineir hastily stumbled forwards. His usual grace was lost amidst the incredibly tall and expansive buildings. The architecture was many levels about anything he had ever seen before. White blocklike skyscrapers shot upwards uncountable kilometers into the atmosphere. Except...instead of a blue sky, one looked out into the starry void of space and peered into countless bright stars and colorful planets. It was like the white skyscrapers were literally piercing the Heavens and entering directly into space! Countless races, most humanoid wandered the wide streets, and on high-hanging terraces one could catch many socialites all of which were at least at the Divine Realm and many of them reached the Celestial Realm. Lineir counted upwards of a hundred presences which were beyond his power to even scan with his Divine Sense and knew he was in the presence of many high level experts.

"This-this is amazing!" His eyes opened in wonder as this time his horizons had truly been widened. This...this put Snowfall Citadel to shame, this was a true city of the Higher Realms! Xiao Gui sighed,

"Alright alright Lineir take a moment to take it in. I can see you haven't seen a Space Haven City before. Anyone who sees one for the first time would have the same reaction so I suppose I can't really blame you." She grinned as she swept her hands around, "Behold! Brightsoul City! A Rank 9 City fully capable of supporting over nine hundred million lifeforms at full occupation! This teleportation square alone probably cost more than you've ever seen in your life, that's how rich and expansive the city is! There is not even a tariff because the one who rules this place is magnanimous and believes that free trade will ensure that his city will prosper. He's not wrong, out of the many Rank 9 cities, Brightsoul is truly like its name, a beacon of hope in the dark!"

Lineir took a deep breath after looking around for a bit. He was a Late Divine Realm cultivator, but to be honest he still felt like a young man inside and was overawed by this great work accumulated from many, many generations of effort. Keep in mind, this is something which no mortal realm could ever create, not in a thousand years. Or many thousands of years at that. After all the generations in the Higher Realm were not measured in decades but eons!

"Ok, lead the way!" Lineir calmed himself and prepared to wander deeper into the city. Together the duo saw amazing things which could only exist in the most eccentric mortal's dreams. Shops full of foods which did not belong to any known foodgroup, people of all races and cultivation levels, and above it all, the endless skyscrapers which towered high into the vast expanse.

"Weapons!"

"Elixirs! Get them here!"

"Slaves!"

"Drinks!"

Numerous hawkers which had rented a space called out to the duo. At every turn someone was trying to sell something. After all, the whole point of such a city was to connect cultivators so they could do business and collaborate. Naturally that meant that the number of sellers would be massive!

"What currency do the sellers deal in here?" Lineir asked as he considered rummaging in his pockets to exchange for some of the goods. Xiao Gui shook her head,