Chapter 129-Whose Hunting Who?

Welp, spent a couple of hours trying to fix the issues with the chapters. Unfortunately it turned out it was a Wattpad outage so there wasn't really much I could do. All is well now I hope, happy MLK day!

"Who dares to challenge the Jin Clan in the Snowfall Region!!"

The offended voice of a Jin Clan Ancestor finally came out as Lineir blatantly called them out in their own city!

"Come find out!" Lineir called back while eclipsing the western sun in the sky with his flaming Phoenix Qi Wings. He swung his black blade down and a crushing blow imbued with Lightning and Darkness Laws appeared as a black half moon crescent chained with arcs of lightning. 

Lightning Slash!!

From the snowy sky, suddenly pouring sheets of torrential rain fell down with the ponderous sensation of Madness.

Madness Rain Domain!

As the Lightning Slash passed through the rain, the lightning chains arcing about the dense Darkness Qi increased their speed as the rain amplified their effect and twisted the natural laws which limited their power.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!" The ancestor of the Jin Clan cried but Lineir simply grinned. The power of this strike was at a whole new level! If this had been on the mortal plane it would have rivaled the original strike which Mei had unleashed while possessing his body. Alas, his Darkness Laws were not on the same level as his Lightning Laws so in the Higher Realms, it was not capable of obliterating Gods and Demons. Even still, how could a mere city wall withstand such a cruel attack?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

The black crescent slammed into the vast walls of Snowfall Citadel and Lightning exploded everywhere as the residents of the city felt like a 1000  year catastrophe had come!

"Little animal! You've gone too far! Not even death can pay for these sins!"

The Jin clan ancestor howled in rage and fury and blasted straight through the ceiling of his own palace! He rocketed into the sky and looked over the horizon of the city at the walls ready for a fight! However all he saw was...

"What? That bastard already left??? What the hell?" The ancestor's veins bulged after he realized that Lineir had immediately taken off after destroying the city walls! He looked at the once proud symbol of the citadel. There was a huge 50 meter rend which split the walls in two! 

"That bastard. He actually destroyed the walls despite the defensive enchantments built up over 1000s of years. The laws he practices are strange. I thought he was simply a junior because of what Jayi said, but its obvious he's a senior who wishes for war with the Jin Clan! If it is war he wants, then it is war he will get! All elders and ancestors! Qui-yen Jin requests your presence! We must hunt down the perpetrator of this act and eliminate his nine generations before he escapes!" The ancestor of the Jin Clan mobilized the entire upper echelon of the Jin Clan against this unknown invader. They were going to war!

Swish Swish Swish Swish Swish Swish!!!

"Dei Jin reports for duty!"

"Elder Giu Jin reports for duty!"

"Ancestor Qin reports for duty!"

Suddenly the largest fighting force in Snowfall Citadel mobilized their entire reserves for the greatest manhunt in the history of the city! Numerous heroic figures of the Jin Clan appeared with an imperial aura and shouldered their weapons. They all stood at attention in front of the original ancestor.

"That little animal. He's not even bothering to cover his tracks! After him!" 

SWOOOOOOOSH!!!!

In unison the numerous red and black garbed warriors of the Jin Clan sped off in pursuit of Lineir's trail. 

"Hehehe. Like I was really going to fight the whole Jin Clan head on. Did they really think I'd wait for their ancestors and elders to appear?" Lineir, having found the chasm he had almost fallen into earlier, dropped down into the ice caves under Snowfall Mountains and began to head deep underground!

"He's gone underground! Over here!" A few minutes later one of the advance scouts of the Jin Clan furiously motioned after using a divination technique.

"Are you sure? Where does this cavern lead?" One of the scouts asked another. An elder replied,

"There was a rumor that the Snow God's Empress had a treasury up here years ago. Jayi was looking for it when he said he found a hostile enemy who used Darkness and Lightning Laws as well as a strange Rain Domain. This person sounded exactly like who destroyed the city gates but he was a junior! Perhaps the one who committed this crime was that junior's master?" 

Immediately the Jin Clan members tensed up a bit.  It would seem that today's attack had some history behind it. However, though their assailant seemed to be pretty strong, they were not scared as the entire upper echelon including all but one of their core ancestors had come out in full force! Whoever this lone cultivator might be, against an entire army what could they accomplish?

Click....

"Enter the ice caves! Diviners, stay locked on his position, we must not let him escape or we'll be the laughingstock of the whole Snowfall Region!" 

The cultivator army entered the ice tunnels. However, as they went they proceeded cautiously. Whoever they were chasing was extremely fast and capable of destroying the city walls in a single attack! It had to be said, even the ancestor level figures of the clan would not be terribly confident in such a feat as the walls had stood tall for thousands of years. Little did they know that Lineir was wielding a blade which surpassed their imaginations. Defensive formations? More like parlor tricks. Even with Mei artificially dulling the sharpness of the edge, splitting open the gates of Heaven would not be an impossible task with the nameless black blade!

However, as about half of the army had entered the cave suddenly there was a disturbance.

Click...click...

"TRIPWIRE!!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!