T H R E E

»»——CHAPTER THREE——««
THE NEW DORM

A new start

At least that's what Jeon Jeongguk had thought when he had stopped to stare at the building, ignoring the hundreds of students walking past him.

University

Something he had been looking forward to ever since ending that call at midnight.

A new place, new friends, new teachers.

New new new.

A word he had grown to love.

So when he halted in front of his new dorm, excitement almost bursting out of his pores just to meet his new roommate and start decorating his side of the room- and saw the two names written on the little piece of paper attached on the door,  he dropped his bags and took a step back. He almost couldn't believe the printed words – thinking his mind was simply playing tricks on him or the name was just a coincidence and it was a completely different person with the exact same name. But as he heard a familiar laugh – mixed with voices that belonged to a certain group of friends he didn't want to be remembered of that came from behind the corner, he surely grabbed his bags again and dashed behind the corner on the other side of the hallway.

"Hey Yugyeom, look here", he heard Jackson say in surprise as they stopped before the exact same door the ravenhaired boy had been standing in front, "Aren't you just lucky".

The said boy glanced at the paper and a small smile formed on his face, seeing his best friend's name written beside his name.

"Jeongguk is your roommate?", BamBam yelled out in surprise, "Looks like you're not making homework this year".

The group laughed while Yugyeom had a weak smile on his face, skin paling a little, "I'm just going to settle in for now. I'll see you guys later alright?"

"And miss the chance on seeing his face when he sees us? Forget it", Mark chuckled, "We're gonna wait inside with you".

Yugyeom gave in and let the boys inside of his dorm before quickly glancing around the hallway as if he wanted to spot Jeongguk before the others could. Sadly for him, Jeongguk had no intention on stepping anywhere near that door now he knew who was in there.

A new place filled with old friends with their old behavior.

Jeongguk grabbed his bags and quickly ran back to the elevator, willing to do everything just to change his dorm. He was not going to be roommates with a traitor! He could already picture his year if he'd go with the flow and enter that dorm. The group would always hang out at their dorm, completely ignoring him or picking on him and then making a mess without cleaning it up. His year would be horrible and he didn't want to go through one like that again.

He was done with that group of friends.

No contact with them meant changing dorms.

And he was willing to room with anyone with a spare bed.

××××××
oh god this is so cliche already