E L E V E N

»»——CHAPTER ELEVEN——««
BREAKFAST WITH GAYBOY

JEONGGUK watched as a humming blonde was gobbling up a pair of pancakes, maple syrup & sugar flying everywhere, including on his very own plate. The ravenhead scrunched his nose and sent a small glare at the oblivious older who was turning his head every way to spot new people- or how he said it: "Gotta make sure no gays outshine my gay" as a pancake was clutched into his hand and his eyes were trailing down some first year's body.

"Can you please stop eating like an animal for a second and let the poor first years live", Jeongguk rolled his eyes as yet another young boy with flustered cheeks scurried out of Taehyung's strong vision.

"But did you see those guy's shoulders though", the blonde mumbled through his food, "He can push me against a wall and call me senorita any day".

Jeongguk bit back the urge to throw his head against the table and sighed, "Just because he looks Spanish doesn't mean he will call you that".

"But he's such papi material", the blonde sighed dreamily, making the younger almost throw his pancake back up. He wheezed for air and grabbed his bottle of water before downing half of it, exasperated expression fixed onto his face, "Remind me why I agreed on eating breakfast with you again?"

Taehyung just rested his chin on the palm of his hand and watched a pretty boy walk past before muttering out, "Next time he'll be my breakfast. I could eat him out so good-"

"Stop talking", Jeongguk winced, pressing his hands against his ears to block out any other words, "You're ruining my innocence".

The older rolled his eyes and glanced at his phone before his gaze shifted back to the wanting-to-be-deaf-at-the-moment younger.

"To answer your question: you ate breakfast with me because you have early classes. And those start in approximately five minutes".

Jeongguk's hands dropped next to his body before he shot up, "What!?"

He quickly stuffed the bottle of water into his backpack before trying to make a run for it, only to be stopped by a hand holding his wrist.

"Aren't you eating that?", he heard the deep voice ask, pointing to his left over pancake.

"Oh my god just eat it. I need to go", Jeongguk stressed before running out, nerves rushing through his body. While in the cafeteria the pancakes were rushing through Taehyung's body, making his tummy feel warm and full before his eyes shifted to an older looking boy. He smirked after getting up and fixing his attire, slapping his own ass for assurance, and made his way over to him. Maybe he could find something else to make him feel warm and full. *wink wonk*

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
warm and full because love of course you pervs tae is not a whore. sorry for the short chapter. i get my grades tomorrow and i'm super stressed. i hope next chapters will be longer('')