T W E N T Y F I V E

»»—CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE—««
YOU ARE THE SUN TO MY FLOWER

TWO boys found themselves in an open field filled with nothing but blooming sun flowers. The blonde one out of the two had buried himself in the yellow flowers, waiting for the other to give him instructions, while the raven haired boy was fixing his camera.

"So what am I supposed to do?"

They were supposed to talk the photo shoot over on the bus from the city to the nearby country side, but Taehyung had been too focused on this hot guy who had supposedly been in the gym since his white shirt had been all soaked. Jeongguk had tried to make the other focus by saying stuff like you are already dating someone and come on, that guy isn't even that build. But once Taehyung has his eyes set on a hot piece of meat, they'll definitely stay there until the meat is either devoured or out of sight.

"I've never had a model before so... just stand there and look pretty I guess?", the youngest replied as he fixed the strap of his camera.

Taehyung tsked and took on a lazy pose, "You mean what I do on a daily basis? Sure. I can do that".

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and lifted the camera up to his face so they could finally start shooting. He focused the lens on the blonde boy, making Taehyung perk up once he realized the camera was on him and he took on a different pose.

The younger snapped the first picture when he thought it looked nice. Taehyung's blonde tousled hair that they had curled an hour ago fell just above his thick brown eyebrows. His face stood as if he had no care in the world, making the whole picture look peaceful- but only at first glance. The flowers made the image look colorful & innocent, but Taehyung's undone top buttons and the mischievous glint in his eyes said different.

"You know you don't have the stare at a picture when you can stare at the real deal all day if you want".

Jeongguk was thrown out of his thought progress when he heard the deep voice of his roommate. He glanced up and was met with a mischievously grinning Taehyung. The glint in the familiar brown almond eyes was something Jeongguk wasn't used to. He wondered if every roommate Taehyung had had in the past years had seen that particular glint.

"You honestly look like a farm boy who just got dicked down in the corn field", Jeongguk spoke up, making the other boy pout. He actually didn't look like that but Jeongguk wasn't about to admit that Taehyung's picture and appearance made something stir deep inside of him.

"Do I at least look cute?", the blonde murmured with a frown.

Yes!

Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head, "As cute as a horny farm boy can look",

Which is actually fucking hot.

B A M
I am back again
See u later fam