T W E N T Y

»»——-CHAPTER TWENTY-——««
CLINGY YOONGI: A CONCEPT

JEONGGUK joined his friends who had pressed themselves into a corner, silently bobbing their heads to the beat while shouting conversations to each other. The raven head pushed himself through the crowd, having a short pitstop at the bar to get a beer, and made his way over to them.

He felt himself wobbling a bit and the lightheadedness reminded him of the alcohol he consumed earlier. He wasn't completely drunk, but he knew he was tipsy. His mind was hazy and he had less restraints than he was sober.

"Hi", Holly yelled when he joined their group and hooked her arm around Jungkook's neck before giggling, "Chanhyuk is so drunk already. He tried hitting on a thirty year old woman!"

"What?", Jeongguk choked out, spitting the beer he was drinking. He blinked a few times before laughing himself, just the mere thought of shy Chanhyuk flirting with a woman twice his age was hilarious.

Lizzie joined in, leaning her arm on Jeongguk's shoulder, "We had to pull him away or he'd have slapped her ass! He was spitting out mixed up pick up lines and I swear to god-"

"The woman almost pissed herself cause she was laughing too much", Holly laughed.

"Daesung was taking pictures", Lizzie suddenly piped up, jumping up and down in excitement, "He should send them to us!"

While he was laughing with the girls, he failed to notice the stare he was getting from a group nearby. Taehyung had been staring at them ever since he had heard the younger's familiar laugh. After he saw what had caused that laugh – the presence of two girls – had him bubbling in disdain. A feeling he was trying his best to ignore & deny.

"Taehyungie", he heard a deep voice whine, making him tear his gaze away from the younger. His gaze landed on his shorter – but normally very cold – friend who was tugging at his sleeve. The blonde cooed at the pouty pink haired male who had Taehyung's sweater clutched tightly into his hand.

"What's wrong Yoongi Woongi?", he cooed, squishing the older's cheeks making him whine softly. The pinkette pushed his face into the younger's chest, nuzzling his cheek against the soft material of Taehyung's silk shirt.

"'m tired", the older mumbled, eyes already drooped and ready to go off into dreamland.

Taehyung found the change in his hyung's demeanor mind blowing every single time. Whenever Yoongi got drunk, didn't matter if it was at a party or at home, he got needy & cuddly for his friends (or if they weren't present, he would cling onto random people). And like most drunk nights, Taehyung would be the target to cling onto.

He wasn't sure why he was the chosen one though. Yoongi had told him once that his body was exactly tall enough to cuddle into, and built enough to perfectly wrap his arms around. Jimin would often whine for Yoongi to cuddle him, since Jimin wanted his hyung to give him some love too. Same with Hoseok who sometimes teared the sleepy Yoongi away from Taehyung to hug the hyung himself.

"Don't fall asleep on me now Yoongi", the blonde spoke, shaking the older by his shoulders, "I have to find a target to flirt with".

"Why do you need to be such an ass?", Yoongi mumbled with slurred words, "I want sleep and you are pillow".

"Of course I need to be an ass. It's my best aspect", Taehyung grinned, slapping his own bottom for extra effect, "And go sleep on someone else. Namjoon won't mind".

"Jimin claimed Namjoon already", Hoseok informed as he danced around the two. The blonde searched for his friends and indeed noticed Jimin hugging the older tightly, Namjoon softly ruffling the smaller's hair.

"Here", Taehyung eventually spoke before abruptly shoving Yoongi in Hoseok's chest, "Have fun with him while I go find me a man".

While Yoongi had been snuggling on him the blonde had spotted a target in the crowd. And the best thing? The target had been staring at him already.

Yugyeom stared in suspicion at his friend, "Why are you smirking so creepily like that?"

"Jeongguk's roommate is coming over. And damn does he look good".

"I thought you weren't gay-"

"I'm not".

"But-"

"Look at him. I don't care if he's a boy. University is supposed to be the time to experiment right? Well he'll be my little experiment and I'm sure he'll like it".

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
my doggo is so cute. i love her lots

 i love her lots