F O R T Y F I V E

»»——CHAPTER FORTY FIVE——««

CHEESE & TENSION

"What?"

TAEHYUNG slowly came to a halt in the middle of the doorway when he met his boyfriend's gaze. Jeongguk had been standing in the exact same spot for five minutes ever since Youngjae had left. Now, he really just needed to vent his frustrations to someone. And an ideal person just walked inside.

"So you broke up with Youngjae I assume", he decided on saying as the older finally closed the door behind him. Taehyung slipped out of his shoes and walked over to the younger who was still staring at him with the same blank expression. "Yeah, but we didn't have a fight or anything. Weirdly, he just ran off after I told him we're over".

Jeongguk snorted at that and went to sit on the bed, "Guess where he ran off to?"

The red head frowned, "I don't-"

"He didn't start a fight with you because he wanted to start one with someone else. And guess who that is?", he interrupted before pointing both his thumbs to himself, "This guy!"

The older made a sound that resembled something as a gasp mixed with a groan, "He was here?" He plopped down next to Jeongguk who merely sighed. "Yeah, he left not too long ago. He was being really unreasonable though. Can't believe you ever dated the guy".

"Did he blame you for the break up?", Taehyung asked, guessing that was the reason Youngjae went to his dorm. Jeongguk nodded and played with his fingers, "Yeah, and not only that. He also blamed me for turning him gay by just existing".

"What!?"

Taehyung's expression was comical enough to make the younger laugh, but he didn't really feel like laughing in a situation like this. "That's what I thought! He wanted me to feel like he did in highschool. He could never have me so I could never have you. Easy as that. But apparently he really liked you. He didn't just use you".

"He really liked me?", Taehyung spoke up in surprise, "That's even a shock to me. Our relationship always felt so one sided. I thought it was just me and my silly insecurities, but later on now I realized it was just because he didn't actually like me. And I was too busy trying to forget about my cute straight roommate to really think it through. I just wanted to forget my feelings for you and clutch onto an actual gay person that seemed to like me".

"Funny how we both tried to forget our romantic feelings for each other just because we were scared we'd ruin our friendship", Jeongguk snickered, "Because denying these feelings actually led to the ruining of our friendship".

Taehyung smiled and leaned in, tilting the younger's chin so he'd stop looking down at his fingers and right into his eyes. "But at least we made up", he spoke, doe eyes staring right back into his, "I'm also not complaining about us not being friends".

"Me neither", Jeongguk smiled softly, feeling the other lean in, before their lips met into a sweet kiss. The younger brought his hands up to tangle them in the red locks of the other, softly tugging at them like he always imagined to.

"Seems like I got my affection back", Taehyung grinned once they pulled back, getting a nudge from the younger, "Please don't ever take it away again".

"You're such a-", Jeongguk began before he got interrupted by a kiss again, "Oh god you're so cheesy".

"As if you're complaining at all", the other chuckled, letting out a yelp shortly after when he was pushed back onto the bed. He smiled but quickly shrieked when Jeongguk crawled on top of him and began tickling the older, letting the boy let out loud shrill shrieks and laughs which made the younger laugh along.

The younger stopped tickling the other when he felt satisfied with seeing Taehyung so out of breath. He kissed the top of his boyfriend's nose and rolled off him, only to feel a body roll onto his. "Hi there", Taehyugn spoke up cheekily, his elbows planted right next to Jeongguk's head. The younger chuckled, "Hello there, fancy seeing you here".

Taehyung only rolled his eyes at that and fell on top of his boyfriend, tired of carrying his weight only to let it drop down onto the younger's strong chest. Jeongguk's breath was momentarily knocked out of his lungs before he stared up at his boyfriend, whose chin was resting on his chest and a pair of doe eyes were staring right back at him.

"You're so fucking cute", Jeongguk mumbled, which effectively made the older's cheeks heat up. Taehyung coughed, trying to cover up his embarrassment and sat up, his legs straddling the younger's waist.

"Are you hungry? We could go to the Mexican restaurant we went to on your first day", Taehyung quickly spoke up, awkwardly rubbing his neck, "It'll be our first date".

"Sure", Jeongguk smiled, ignoring the kind of sexual position they were in, "I'll go shower real quick and then we can leave".

Taehyung nodded and got off his boyfriend, shaking off the image of Jeongguk lying underneath him looking all cute. He really couldn't think like this already. They had only been dating for two days.

And while Jeongguk was taking a shower, wondering why Taehyung had been so awkward all of a sudden.

Taehyung was wondering how the hell that boner came there.