F O R T Y S E V E N

»»-----CHAPTER 47-----««
DOING THE DIRTY DEED

"OKAY, so that's how we do it-"

"What the fuck is he doing now!?"

"Calm down Ggukie. It won't be that painful-"

"The fucking bottom is crying!"

"It's only porn-"

"That's the point! It never hurts in porn!"

The two boys were bickering in their dorm, both propped up onto Taehyung's bed while intensely watching the laptop screen. Three bottles of lube were standing onto their nightstand and a few packets of condoms too- since Jimin thought they would probably rip the first few ones.

They had wanted to do some research on the boy on boy action they wanted to perform, so they went to a gay porn site, watching the stuff they were supposed to do.

"B-But shouldn't we shower first?", Jeongguk asked, his eyes not glued onto the screen anymore. Taehyung frowned at that, "Why?"

"Shouldn't we be- like clean? Inside?", the younger asked timidly, his face turning a strawberry red when he blurted out those words, "Well- one of us at least..."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "What-"

Jeongguk's face had turned to a cherry and he quickly shoved his face in a pillow before saying, "Someone's dick is going into someone's ass! You poop with your ass! What if there's poop inside!?"

The older blinked a few times at that statement.

"Isn't that gross? And like, when you eat someone's ass out, aren't you basically eating out shit?", the younger continued, "What if you just pooped and then when you're doing sex and you're sudden on all fours... what if there's still poop! They don't show that in porn!"

Taehyung tried his best not to laugh but started chuckling the more his boyfriend rambled on. He was true though, but something about his cute and confused rant made him want to laugh at this silly boyfriend.

"Sex is gross", Taehyung responded when it seemed the other had become too embarrassed to say anything more, "The whole concept of it. So we can't really think it through too much".

"But still", Jeongguk spoke up, his face now back out of the pillow, "I don't want you to think I'm gross".

"Babe".

Jeongguk's face turned red again.

He never called me that before.

"I will never think you're gross", Taehyung spoke, looking deeply into the other's eyes, "It's all natural. And if I would have to eat someone's poop in the whole wide world, I'd choose yours". He winked afterwards, which didn't really have an effect on the younger since he was too busy being grossed out.

"Was that supposed to be romantic?", Jeongguk said, trying not to laugh.

"It sounded more romantic in my head".

"I don't think that's possible but okay", the younger replied, dodging the oncoming pillow Taehyung had in his hands.

"So... are we doing this or not?", Taehyung asked, dropping the pillow, "Because if we aren't, I'm kinda hard for nothing".

Jeongguk frowned, "You're hard already?" His eyes slowly slid downwards and he bit his lip when he noticed Taehyung's loose football shorts, "Dude".

"Don't call me dude", Taehyung groaned, beginning to push the other down, "It'll make me feel like I'm just dating another damn hetero again".

The younger wiggled his eyes when the other was seated on his stomach. "What should I call you then?", he grinned, noticing the other slowly growing shy, "Come on! Tell me".