F O R T Y T H R E E

»»—CHAPTER FORTY THREE—««
SCARING YUGYEOM WITH SEXUAL TENSION

YUGYEOM had been searching for Jeongguk ever since he had seen the younger going off stage. Yoongi had told him the boy had run off and Taehyung had gone after him. But there were still no signs of them.

Yugyeom then took matters into his own hands and went out to look for Jeongguk himself. But sadly after checking every room and hallway he hadn't been able to find his best friend. So with a heavy heart, and painful feet, he walked back to his dorm, that he had also checked about an hour ago. He told himself he'd see Jeongguk either way since the boy would have to come back to sleep anyway.

But when he stood in front of his dorm, he realized Jeongguk might have already come back. The door was unlocked and he could see faint light coming from underneath the door. With a breathe of relief he opened the door, wanting to praise his friend for his performance, and also maybe scold him for making his friends worry.

But all those words were pushed back into throat when his eyes landed on Taehyung & Jeongguk making out on his bed, the oldest of the two pushing down the younger.

"Oh hey Yugyeom", Jeongguk spoke out shyly, cheeks red from the sexual position he and his boyfriend were in, "You know Taehyung?"

The said guy slowly sat up and faced the intruder with a bare chest, his shirt somewhere on the floor.

"We met", Yugyeom swallowed, the awkward tension slowly killing, "Since when have you two-"

"Since an hour or two ago", Taehyung interrupted, "And then we came here because we heard people were looking for Jeongguk and I didn't want them to interrupt our romantic moment".

Jeongguk blushed harder at that and smacked his boyfriend's naked back, "He means that we wanted our privacy".

"That's been non existent from the moment you walked in", Taehyung replied a bit pissed. He had spoken Yugyeom only one time and that was when he had wanted to make up with Jeongguk and had gotten a door thrown in his face by the blonde. So yeah, he wasn't really fond of Jeongguk's best friend/new roommate.

"I-I see", Yugyeom replied, his feet slowly taking him back to the door, "I just wanted to tell you, Jeongguk, that your singing was great, and also, your friends were worried so we went looking for you".

"Maybe you should tell them you found him", Taehyung said, "But tell them he's tired and wants to sleep, alright?" And that innocent, but menacing smile the older gave him, was all it took for Yugyeom to nod quickly and get the hell out of that room, where the sexual and awkward tension had been cutting him like a knife.

Taehyung grinned proudly to himself and turned back to Jeongguk, only to feel himself be pushed down against the mattress. "That wasn't very nice", Jeongguk pouted, hovering over his surprised boyfriend, "Are you already being jealous?"

"I just want some alone time with the boy I very much like. Is that wrong to you?", Taehyung spoke, batting his eyelashes with innocence. But that was quickly thrown out the door when the younger started kissing him again. The red head groaned when they pulled back, "I've only taught you how to kiss two hours ago and you're already killing me".

"It's your fault for ruining my innocence", Jeongguk poked out his tongue and rolled off his boyfriend, "And I can always stop kissing you. I mean- I don't want to kill my first boyfriend by my luscious lips".

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that and heard then heard his boyfriend gasp, "Maybe we should stop kissing forever before I'll actually kill you and have your grave stone marked as "my boyfriend's deep kisses ended me ten feet deep under the ground".

"Oh shut it you", Taehyung grunted, turning on his side to cuddle up to the younger, "I'm not that easy to kill"

Jeongguk smiled and pecked his boyfriend's forehead before nuzzling his nose into the soft red hair, "That's good. Cause I'm planning on keeping you for a long time".

"Sounds good to me".

The older heaved himself up to connect his lips with the ones he has been kissing for the past two hours. He felt the other sloppily kiss back, turning the whole thing into a lazy and messy make out, with two boys just enjoying each other's presence. One of Taehyung's hands were holding him up while the other sneaked under his boyfriend's shirt to let his fingertips dancle along the warm skin.

He had been imagining what Jeongguk would look like without a shirt on for a long time. He had never been able to catch a glimpse of the younger since Jeongguk had always been quiet shy and only changed his clothes in the bathroom. So when Taehyung felt the hard linings of abs on his boyfriend's stomach, he was very surprised but utmost pleased by what he felt. He pulled back from the kiss to see the younger's cheeks a bit flushed now that his shirt had been pushed up to reveal his chest.

"Damn, I never knew you worked out", Taehyung mumbled, eyes taking in the very pleasant sight of his toned boyfriend's chest. He was now sitting up, pulling the other boy with him so Taehyung was now sat in his lap. His one hand held the shirt in place so it wouldn't drop down while the other drew patterns on the boy's stomach and chest. Jeongguk chuckled at the tickling feeling and grabbed his boyfriend's hand and intertwined their fingers, "Every time you'd go out I started doing push and sit ups. I have been doing daily work outs for two years now. I just never told anybody".

"And you dared hiding this body underneath thick shirts and sweaters?", Taehyung frowned, "That's so unfair!" The older whined which amused the younger. "Isn't it a good thing though? That means you're the first one to see me like this", he spoke, voice deeper than intended. Taehyung eyes lit up at that and pushed the younger back down, "And the only one. Because I ain't sharing this piece of meat with anyone".

"So I'm a piece of meat now?", Jeongguk pouted, Taehyung not noticing because he was still too entranced by his boyfriend's muscles. He had never noticed just how ripped the younger was and he mentally cursed the gods out there for only now letting him see this godly body. "You have a muscle kink, don't you?", Jeongguk then laughed which effectively brought the older's attention back to him.

"Maybe I do", Taehyung said confidently, "Maybe I don't. That's for you to find out".

"Oh I'm willing to find out", Jeongguk smiled, and then flexed his arms, feeling the immediate burning stares on them, "And guess I found out already".

To be honest, Jeogguk was a bit scared. He was new to relationships, to kissing, or the whole concept of sex. Knowing he wasn't Taehyung's first boyfriend, but one of the many the boy had had, and also knowing Taehyung had lots of experience already, he was scared he couldn't give his boyfriend what he deserved. He had only now learned how to kiss, and sure, it had gone naturally (after trying to follow Taehyung and failing miserably the first time, their noses bumping against each other), but he didn't know how the rest of their journey would go. The worst part is, he had no idea how gay sex worked, and he was terrified to ask Taehyung about it.

But little did Jeongguk know, that behind Taehyung's flamboyant gay exterior, laid a shy virgin who hadn't done anything sexual with anyone yet.