T W E N T Y S I X

»»—CHAPTER TWENTY SIX—««
PORN IN PUBLIC

JEONGGUK was working on his fake assignment in the cafeteria since Taehyung had been adamant on seeing the end result of their photo shoot. He had typed some deep thought out words and picked out some pretty pictures (to be honest they had all been pretty) to show Taehyung & then be done with it. He sighed, looking at the word document that was staring back at him. What even was he doing, making a fake assignment when he could have just told his roommate the truth? He was an idiot.

"Hi Jeongguk!"

A smaller boy walked over to him, blue tuffs of hair pointing to everywhere as if he had just woken up. He had a handbook clutched between his arm and side and a water bottle in his hand as he ran up to the ravenhead.

"Oh hello Jimin", the younger awkwardly smiled, startled by the sudden appearance, "How are you?"

"I overslept", the boy smiled shyly, eyes going to crescents as he scratched the back of his neck, "So I spurted to class but then I realized why my alarm hadn't gone off at all: my class was canceled so I didn't set it last night". He chuckled awkwardly, "I forgot so here I am, bed head and all".

Jeongguk wanted to reply but was cut off when he heard a stomach grumble. He eyed the older's belly and arched an eyebrow, "And hungry too it seems".

The older blushed and hid his face, murmuring out a "I sound like a dying whale. I'm so hungry".

"You're lucky that it's almost noon", Jeongguk smiled, "And that there's pizza today".

Jimin's eyes lit up at the mention of the delicious snack. He quickly took a seat in front of the younger and poked the laptop a few times, wanting to see what Jeongguk was working on. "You're not watching porn in public right?", he grinned slyly, watching the younger's ears turn red. He turned the laptop screen towards him and saw numerous pictures of Taehyung, some shirtless, in a field full of flowers.

"So you are watching porn in public", Jimin joked, watching the blush from the tips of the younger's ears spread to his cheeks and neck.

"I am not!", Jungkook hissed and quickly closed his laptop screen, hearing the other laugh at him. He wanted to grumble something in defense but before a word could leave his lips, his eyes widened to the size of saucers when he noticed a certain blonde walking over to them.

"Hey guys!"

Jimin jumped up at the sudden voice and turned to a laughing Taehyung with a big frown edged on his face. "Don't startle me like that", he pouted, hitting the blonde.

"What were you guys talking about?", Taehyung asked as he took a seat next to Jimin, watching the younger's face pale.

"N-Nothing", Jeongguk mumbled out, clutching the laptop tightly in his fingers. Jimin smirked devilishly and snatched the device out of the younger's hold, "He was showing me your pictures!"

Taehyung's face lit up at the mention of the photoshoot and quickly opened the laptop. He let out an excited squeal when he saw how pretty he looked on camera (he knows he's pretty but still... he likes to act surprised). While he was examining his pictures, lunch was starting and Jimin quickly jumped up at the smell of pizza.

"Aren't you hungry Jeongguk?", Jimin asked, seeing the younger nervously stare at the blonde, not giving Jimin a reply, "I see... You got yourself a snack already".

He snickered at his own humor and skipped to the lunch line, not realizing Jeongguk had heard him and the blush he had caused to appear on the bunny's cheeks.

"They are really good", Taehyung replied with a smile, "You had of course an amazing model, but I guess you get some credit too". He ended his ego boost with a wink that made Jeongguk smile shyly.

"Thanks", the ravenhead replied, taking his laptop back. He slid the thing back into his backpack before coming back up, seeing Taehyung was already on his phone, heavily texting someone.

"How was class?", he asked Taehyung who had his tongue poking out as he typed out, what seemed like a whole book, to someone. He didn't get a reply until Taehyung sighed and closed down his phone, sliding the thing onto the table.

"Huh? Did you say something?", he asked, eyebrows raised and mouth opened in confusion as he realized Jeongguk was looking at him with an expecting look.

The younger shook his head, "Never mind that. Who were you texting anyways? Your boyfriend?"

Taehyung shook his head although a smile, he couldn't stop forming, made its way onto his lips, "He's not my boyfriend!"

"Sure", Jeongguk replied with a roll of his eyes, "When will he be though?"

"Soon", Taehyung said, cupping his cheeks to push back his smile, "Hopefully".

Me: people need to appreciate dutch music more.

so i'm gonna post a song from Belgium/the Netherlands every chapter. hope you enjoy!