E I G H T

»»--CHAPTER EIGHT--««
A BOA & A TIARA
Don't worry about the chapters going from six to eight 👀

THE evening sky colored a fine dark blue with purple and orange dotting the horizon. Jeongguk stuffed his hands into his thin jacket as he counted his footsteps resonating and intertwining with Taehyung's, silence enveloping both of them. The taco restaurant was a few streets away from the university building and they had to cross a playground, the local train station and a cozy plaza most of the students spent their summer nights drinking cocktails and eating ice cream before going out in the many nightclubs littered around town.

Taehyung hated silence, and especially the one going on between them. He had been wondering about what outfit he was going to wear tomorrow. One that would let all the first year boys know he was available, definitely hunting & anything but cheap. He wasn't a whore. He wanted to be respected and treated like the little Gucci prince he was. So anyone who would dare to think for a mere second that he was only interested in an one night stand- oh that boy would get his pink boa stuffed so deep into his throat until feathers would shoot out his ass and make him look like a peacock.

Jeongguk on the other hand was painfully aware of the awkward silence between them but was thinking too hard about what to say that every sentence he had potentially thought up to speak- came out as awkward or weird. So now he was stuck on humming a song to himself and hoping their dorm would soon come in sight.

"Jeongguk, I have a question", Taehyung started, making the younger let out a huge sigh of relief since the ice was finally broken, "As an absolute straight guy, do you think me wearing a pink boa with a tiara would make me stand out as a gay guy? Hypothetically speaking of course".

"What?", Jeongguk asked, blinking as many times as it took seconds for him to let that question sink in, "You're asking me-"

"Pure hypothetically", the blonde interjected.

"You're asking me, pure hypothetically, that if you come to school wearing nothing but a pink boa and tiara-"

"Woah woah woah", Taehyung put his hands in the air, cheeks almost aflame and eyes widened, "I didn't say anything about being naked!"

This made the younger splutter, eyes flying to cup his head, "Oh my god you meant with clothes on!"

"Yes!", Taehyung breathed out, distress on his face before he dropped his hands and his lips formed into a sly smile, "Oh- or did you like the image of me naked with only a boa-"

"Oh my god stop!", Jeongguk shrieked, eyes now blocked by his own hands as he felt his face burn at the awkward situation, "I just misinterpreted your question!" Taehyung was laughing his ass off in the background and the younger could just feel himself slowly sinking deeper into the ground until he'd land in hell where Satan would be waiting for him in nothing but a pink boa and- oh my god Ggukie stop having this image in your head!!

"Well obviously!", Taehyung mocked, hands placed on his hips, unaware of the fact Jeongguk was having a very difficult internal battle with himself about a nude satan in a boa.

"Come on, forget about my question, it was stupid anyway".

Jeongguk slowly lowered his hands as he heard the older walk on.

"Besides I only brought my green boa. My pink one is at home".

And that did not help Jeongguk's pretty descriptive image at all.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

where even am i going with this book. i wanted it to be quality but i can't help to make it funny