Description& Author's note

"I have sinned greatly against your Majesty"
"This child is not your flesh and blood" she informed kneeling in court in the presence of all the officials.
"I will accept any punishment, please do not forgive me"she adds, a tear escaping her eye as she lifted him up in the air.

'My lady is only concerned about how she can't live without them, not knowing it is the same way  I can not go on without her too'
'And now she asks of me the hardest of requests, to let her go forever'
I thought my heart shattering down to a thousand pieces.

**********
Upon the Emperor's death, Crown prince Baek ah had to become king at a young age.
He marries the daughter of his father's friend who has no interest in the power struggle going on in the palace because she has a handful of adventures planned ahead, with her nature does she become his greatest supporter?or even fight wars side by side?

This tells a story of Yoo hwa who at first wanted to support the king of Goguryeo as a body guard later as a soldier then as a wife, and finally as the second Queen all behind the scenes.

Spoiler alert:

Unlike other historical fictions where a king has a cold character, the main male lead has a different and cool character, I have written palace life to be more humorous and interesting unlike a series of conspiracies, my main female lead also has about three different identities, she is able to fit into different situations as only a few know her full identity. There are a lot of scenes where the main couples had a good time so the happy times in this book aren't short, I tried to change a lot of norms in this book as the king wasn't only infatuated with the main female lead etc to help my writers see things in a different way with a mixture of humor.

*********
This book is base on ancient Asian royal family history.

This story is unedited so you may come across grammatical errors you can point them out on the comments or through personal message and don't forget to vote at the end of the chapters

I will try to update as soon as possible and trust me you will enjoy it.

*********
This book was handwritten by me and all the ideas are mine so...
All rights are reserved.