Chapter twenty three(a)

"Your Majesty" the commander called while we fought.
"Stand back" he advised but His Majesty Ignored him to pick a sword.
Using a sword started becoming tiring so I dropped it to draw a dagger fast.
His Majesty sword now shone with the setting sun while he moved fast and like a fierce storm enveloping them, they fell at once.

"Arghhh" I heard the Commander groan, I turned to find him the long cut on his leg.
I stroke down the last person in front of me and hurried to his side.

"Commander" I said.
He knelt clenching his wound with both hands.
I removed my head band in attempt to stop the bleeding.

"That will be too small"his Majesty said walking over.
He removed his head band and merged it with mine.

"Arghhh"

"He is bleeding too much and we have to leave here now"
"Are you all alright?" his Majesty inquired to which we replied with a curt bow.

"Yes, your Majesty"

"Dong hyun, take care of the horses and scout ahead"
"Jeong heon, you should head to the palace, we will stay behind" his Majesty ordered and off Jeong heon rode without any hesitation.
Since only three of us were left I tried giving the commander support to walk but he was too heavy.
"You can't carry him?" his Majesty asked noticing my miserable State and he came around to his other arm to help me.
I had removed my hat because it was dark and my hair has been tied well because of the horse ride.
"You are too weak" the commander spat.

'And you are too heavy' I had wanted to say but restrained myself with...
"Forgive me"

It started raining as we walked around trying to find shelter, my shoulder was aching from the weight.
Then my foot got stuck in a twig, I struggled to get it out not realizing I was at an edge, I stumbled extending my hand to his Majesty's who was trying to catch me and rolled down the bushes loosing consciousness.