Chapter fourteen(b)

The General's POV.
I watched as her highness practiced the sword to inspect where and how she is lacking.
Her moves are less on blocking and more on striking and from the way she runs around, I had to admit who ever thought her must be good.

And then suddenly her cap fell and her hair loosed from it's knot to her shoulders, her long hair shone under the rising sun.

She turned to my direction and our eyes locked for what might have seem like forever.

I then consciously fought to blink and look down.

"Excuse me general" she excused herself out of the field.

Yoo hwa's POV

We were jogging round the field to warm up when a royal guard beside me said.

"I didn't know they make recruitments now"
I would normally ignore him considering he wasn't talking to me but since he seems polite i replied.

"I am just coming late"

"And the commander let you?"

"It wasn't easy"

He nods.

Then two other royal guards came around to face me stopping us in our tracks.

"Why are you here?"
I stood there quiet, scanning their details.
Tall and slim.
Short and plump.
"Hey someone just asked you a question"
so short and plump is the sub.

"I am new" I replied.

"Yea we can see that,but who are you and how did you join now"
I remained quiet.

"Huh this scum,are you being arrogant because of your little " he threw his fist in a mocking way "the other day".

"Scum?" I glared at him.

"You"
He moved fast and grabbed my collar with one hand.

I placed my hand round his wrist.

"Let go" I demanded.

"Leave him alone" the person standing beside me said calmly.

He released his hold.

"Hyungnim (elder brother)shouldn't get involved in such a trivial matter" tall and slim who was quiet for a while said.

Hyungnim?i looked at him closely, he might be the same age as him but definitely not older.
He should be just four years older than me.

"Leave"he said.

As they turned to walk away,tall and slim gave me a devilish smirk as if to say we will meet again.

"Thank you" I said bowing lightly.

"It's time to join the line" he mentioned simply.
"And your name is?"

"Chae min"

"I am Gu yong ha".

I originally planned to live quietly and unnoticed for so many reasons but it looks like it wont go as planned.

*******
Here saying hyungnim(elder brother)doest mean you must be related by blood, it may apply to someone older or someone you respect.