Chapter five(b)

The groom's family were glad to become part of our family so even though the timing was inconvenient they understood.

After two days they came for the formal introduction with the bride gifts, I wasn't able to play a major role because i was too busy perfecting how to make different types of tea, studying the environment, rankings and daily schedules, I also had to perfect my sewing and dancing skills.
******
I was seated in Noona's room after finishing the wedding preparations and she was wearing red and blue silk with a lot of embroidery, a long pin that is prominent from either side,with the bridal round red blush on her cheeks.
"Noona you look very beautiful, he would have to search the whole of Goguryeo before marrying a girl like you" I complimented.

"I know" she agrees winking.

"Huh what happened to being humble?" I mentioned nudging her playfully.
We laughed.
Then there was silence, a sad one that is.
"I will be leaving tomorrow too... but Noona what ever is to happen in the future you must never feel any guilt towards me, I actually made this decision on my own"
I gently squeezed her hand.
"Shhh don't ruin your make up, we wouldn't want to send off an ugly bride now would we?"

This is normally their wedding attires