Chapter twenty four(b)

It has been a week since our outing with his Majesty, I took Ji ae's hair pins, Royal mother's sleep wear and Queen dowager's rare ginseng to them during my visits.

I asked Doha to help me decorate the General's room because the last time I was there I observed the room was too simple.

I managed to squeeze time from my night hours to set dinner for his Majesty in my chamber.
He told me about how Ahn hyun ki asked for rights to manage the iron ore mine and I advised him to ask for tributes from Shilla.

The king's POV
I have in my schedule to day to check on the soldiers during the night.
I saw the General from a far having a dual with one of the soldiers at the field.
I also noticed the General was holding most of his strength back.
When they saw me, they took quick steps to where I stood.

"General you haven't retired yet?

"Yes, how is your Majesty?"

"I am fine"
I passed a look to the vast field to say.
"Being here brings back so many memories"

"Yes, it does"he agreed.

"Is he your personal trainee?" I asked, referring to the guard who has a habit of keeping his head down.
"You are Chae min right?"

"Your Majesty remembers" the General said.

"Are you married?"

"Yes,your Majesty" he responded without raising his head.
The General nudged him lightly and he lifted his head slightly.

"Children?"

"No, your Majesty"
His eyes look familiar.
It looks like...

I can't believe I am seeing things because I want to visit her but hold back.
I have grown curious about what she looks like so I have studied every detail about her clear eyes.